essence Lash Princess False Lash Mascara

it over??!

1 Like

VPN? Violent Periwinkle Narwhals.

1 Like

#wootgoblowme

Happy Birthday!

And I’m disappointed again. I seriously was hoping when I saw leftovers, to get a bottle of Dawn. But none of that, either.

>'Kat

But you have an insulated Woot bag coming your way. Happy Birthday!:tada::gift::birthday:

1 Like

I think all users should take a vote:
Must woot publish a list ahead of time every item to come in woot-off
They can maintain the mystery by no respect to order

Thats what democracy is about is it not

LOL, I guess it’s not going until 10pm :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Aw, thank you!

My best friend’s mom gifted me some money, with which I already bought a pink coral bell, similar to what we used to have at the old house. And friend made spag’n’meatballs per the Momma’s recipe. They tasted exactly like my memory of b’day meals past. :purple_heart:

>'Kat

2 Likes

Woot lies! The email said the woot-off was going to 10PM CT. How dare they?!!!

1 Like

Love it!

I didn’t get an email about this Woot Off.:thinking:

Well, I can sign off now and relax. No BOC to celebrate Woot’s birthday. Sad. But I tried.

Oh
Dissapointing (you know… 'cause of woot)
Birthday to yoi

We wish you a Dissapointing birthday
We wish you a Dissapointing birthday…

1 Like

:cake: :cupcake: :ribbon: Happy Birthday! :lollipop: :birthday: :shopping:

1 Like

Happy Birthday indeed! Sorry it ended earlier than I thought but it was fun trying all day!

1 Like

I didn’t get mine until just after 7 my time, which was an hour after it started. Maybe check your junk and/or add Woot to your safe senders list?

Yeah…I’ll check. I received the notification for the Birthday Woot Off though. Guess I wasn’t invited to this one, but I crashed the party anyway.:sunglasses:

2 Likes

@TheRiverz
@pepper114
@wendyrobertson68

Thank you, my fine woot!y friends!! That is the hot fudge and marshmallow topping on my b’day sundae! Screw not getting a BoC. I got a b’day song just for me!

(btb, my woot!mail also says 'til 10pm central. The cake is a lie.)

>'Kat

1 Like