Eton American Red Cross Emergency Radio

Haha, gotcha! We are! No, wait, we’re not. Sorry.

Hopefully the solar panel works, because the hand cranks on these types of radios provide little power for much work, and tend to break. I just keep a pair of alkaline cells for mine. (This one requires three.)

I’m thinking it’s a two day Woot-Off. I haven’t seen a Bag of Crap yet and it’s almost bewitching time. Good luck everyone.

430-530 later on Wednesday, Maybe

why d people want the stupid monkeys anyway? seems like a rip off to me

And the Oscar for the best post goes to: GaleForce for “Woot Trolling for Dummies”

about a million pixels

720 sucks, 1080 doesnt!

Seems like its not worth it…
Here are some reviews from the shack:

RadioShack Reviews

Has there been a Box Of Cereal yet?

do you get band-aids?

That’s a handy dandy radio, isn’t it Blue?

Cheaper on Amazon, poor reviews.

Has this been tested for Y2K12 compliance?

I can offer some Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

From Amazon review:“Once purchased I tried the radio and was disappointed with the poor reception. Almost seemed like it was running low on batteries even though new ones were just put in. I learned that the multi-function knob (see manual) was set on “Alert”. This seems to be a low power savings mode. Once I selected any other setting including “Off” the radio’s reception was excellent (the radio is turned on via a different knob / see manual).”

Please sell the Dirt Dog Next. Sell them For a buck each and let me get three. I am not asking too much.

Yes, it was earlier this afternoon… sorry.

Remember GaleForce’s meltdown before this genius post? Hit bottom and rose like Mickey Rooney! I hear Chariots of Fire!

Whats next, used red cross needles? Lets get some quality products. Quality products=quality posts