Eton Red Cross AM/FM/NOAA Weather Hand Crank Radio

lights are frozen, whats up?

can i listen to it underwater?

Daddy… I’m scared, please tell me the story about how WOOT use to be!

my first woot-off, do you guys just keep refreshing the page to see the current deal?? There has to be a better way.

Your “move the WOOT-OFF along” Motive is VERY transparent/Apparent here sir !

you do not need waste 30.00 on this. All you need to do is run as soon as you see a mouse on top of a cat and the cat on top of a dog running for their lives together. As soon as this happens run!!!

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/9898/fertilizing.jpg

Great deal, in for two. The thing that makes this a better value than similarly-priced emergency crank radios is the GMRS. Great for use as a base station.

FACT: Bears eat beets.

FACT: I crank my husband’s by hand all the time!! Psshh, who needs a device for that?

I just want my bag of carp!

Ok I am confused. The add reads Eton Red Cross AM/FM/NOAA Weather Hand Crank Radio, but in the specs for power source it list battries. So is it a hand crank with battery back up or just batteries?

wow this looks like actually a really good deal - check out amazon…seems to be the same one

The last thing I want to lug around during a disaster is one of these damn radios. 2.17lbs of radio, or 2.17lbs or shotgun ammo food, blood stoppers, pain pills, and emergency food? I’ll take the ammo thank you very much.

http://karaboo.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/cat-fail-ferrett.png

My parents have a weather radio, it came in really handy during the recent snowstorm and power outage down in north carolina. So I am in for one. I am on a roll here, someone please stop me. Knife, toaster, weather radio…

There finally was something on this WOOT off I wanted, the toaster, and the servers froze and I couldn’t get in to buy one!!! Arggggg!!!

Yea… Woot use to have lots of cool electronic stuff, but there profit margins were low back them, but it got then attention. Now they want higher profit margins since there overhead is higher. That means cheaper products… Why do I follow?

Wow, it’s a giant iPhone without 3G. FAIL

Better stock up on these for 2012! Perfect for the bomb shelter or underground bunker! Dont let those nuclear bombs ruin your day but instead celebrate with Eton Red Cross AM/FM/NOAA Weather Hand Crank Radio to give you all the news and entertain you for hours on end and maybe for the rest of your life!

Would have been helpful during the power loss from the tornado that missed my house by 150 yards last week.