Eton Solar-Powered Sound System

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Eton Solar-Powered Sound System
$59.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Great idea… apart from being exclusive to iPod. Ah, well.

Great for around the pool, especially the splash proof!

At least this is a gadget. Back in 2005, when I joined, the site sold most gadgets and mostly inexpensive items. It was a lot of fun.

My momma taught me if I didn’t have anything nice to post, to just stop typing…so I thought I’d share that anecdote instead of bashing or praising this next item…

APPLE APPLE APPLE…BLAH.

I think i’ll pass on this.

Are these lefty-compatible or do lefthanders need to buy a special adapter? My mother’s right hand is in Kumbhmela so she needs to use her left hand only.

I bought one of these a few months back and I think I paid 79 for it. I do love it, just wish I would have gotten it for 20 bucks less

Takes 10hrs to charge in DIRECT sunlight but only lasts four hours… Just plug it in already!! So glad I didn’t fall for the iPhone ruse.

i just had my Iphone Battery explode las night.

It is about $150 at other websites

Hey, if you don’t have an iPhone, you don’t have an iPhone.

Named after the Egyptian Sun God, Ra, it’s $128.45 at the mother ship…regrettably, I am iAnythingless.

Enough apples! Get to the oranges will ya? Sheeeesh!

Apple will probably tell you that an exploding battery is an undocumented feature so you got more than you paid for and should be damned grateful.

ARE WE GONNA HAVE A TWO DAY WOOT OFF ?

if this is used in direct sunlight to keep the eton charging while in use, i’m sure the iphone/itouch is gonna love the heat from the direct sunlight!

We already are. They don’t have one day woot-offs very often.