ETS C.A.M. Mag Loader 9MM/.40 Cal

ETS C.A.M. Mag Loader 9MM/.40 Cal

That’s neat but I like my UpLula

2 Likes

I also use an Uplula and these devices are a finger saver. Personally I prefer the time of loading the mag with the Uplula as it’s time to reflect on my last grouping and what I need to focus on with the next mag. This seems like a great way to dump a bunch of ammo fast at the range though if that’s your thing.

I use a lot of steel ammo, and good luck getting this feeding that without dumping oil in your mag per their instructions.

This was $12.35 on Amazon in May up until June. Then they skyrocketed the price to $29.99 so that they could put it on sale in July for $21.99 as if it was a deal. Long story short, $12.35 was a good price, and $18 is pretty close to the retail price of these prior to Amazon messing around for fake sales. $18.99 is cheaper than a time machine though.

2 Likes

Just chiming in to say that I love the term ‘Mall Ninja’.

2 Likes

Hey all. I deleted a lot of posts.

If you don’t like the item, just move on to another, please.

You can’t fight here, this is the war room!

Agreed but what if all the items suck? :frowning:

Annoying that Amazon had the Penn Battle II sale going on during Prime day and Woot continues to hate us fishers! Apparently shooting schools of fish is still illegal in America because it’s the only schools they protect, so helps us out with some fishing deals! :slight_smile:

https://tools.woot.com/plus/junk-in-your-garage <- this is the closest they’ve given us… and come on… golf clubs with kayaks? Who is putting this crap together lol.