eufy Boost IQ RoboVac 11S (Slim)

eufy Boost IQ RoboVac 11S (Slim)

currently $180 new from amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B079QYYGF1

True…I still think this is a good deal at $100 for refurb

1 Like

Does anyone have one of these?

2 Likes

I have owned this and the 15T, loved them both while I had them. Gave them to my sisters when I moved as I was between places, they both love them and use it all the time. Now I have my own place I will be picking up another one. Great deal at this price.

Yes. Just bought this for another floor. Love it and it’s rated #1 by Consumer Reports. Only a remote instead of an app to use as a remote but we don’t care. Also, Eufy is an Anker brand and their customer service is top notch.

1 Like

Does it need WiFi? My neighbor does not have WiFi.

No

Might be a little late to reply but we’ve had this for just over a year now. No complaints.

She’s not the smartest girl on the block (nicknamed Rosie) but she gets the job done. The amount of dust and hair she picks up amazes me, even a year later.

She can and will get stuck under things but that happens with any robovac, they just don’t fit in some places/gaps. Block it off or raise your furniture 1/8 inch. It’s not her fault.

Do buy the replacement parts and keep her tuned up. She’ll stay quieter over the long haul.

Can we buy extended warranty as woot only gives 90 day warranty?

Ordered the 8th, now the 19th with nothing received and no tracking information provided. Support replied with zero information on when to expect my purchase. Is this a normal experience now?

Hello there. I’m not sure. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.