eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 30

eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 30

1 Like

Former Roomba owner here. Had several different models including the failed Scooba. Loved the Roombas but they were very unreliable and always required parts or replacement batteries. That said, I was wary when I purchased a eufy last time they were here.

After using it for several months I gotta say I couldn’t be happier. I programmed it to come on daily at 9am and it does just that. It almost always finds the home base and charges itself when finished (something the Roomba was VERY hit and miss). If it’s not on its base I usually find it jammed under something or stuck on a door mat. Another thing - it is very quiet compared to the older Roombas.

We’re using it on hard flooring (no carpet) and it does a great job with dust, cat hair, etc. I empty it every couple days and clean the filter and brush once a week or so. If you’re on the fence I say go for it.

3 Likes

I concur with the above post. This guy even handles carpets with the tassles without getting stuck. I’m quite pleased would consider buying a second one. For each floor.

1 Like

I’m happy to read these responses, as I just ordered one to replace a Roomba I didn’t like. I bought the Roomba on Prime Day, and it did a good job cleaning, but would see dark brown rectangles in the pattern of my rugs as cliffs, and the drop sensors would trigger and stop it dead in its tracks.

Since my carpet has that pattern all over, it would constantly stop with an error 6 (why can’t it just back away?). So Amazon was kind enough to take that back, and this deal had great timing!

Don’t buy this. I bought one and returned everyday to find the battery dead an it sitting in the middle of the floor. Their customer service refused to give me a shipping label to return it, even though amazon agreed that I could return it. They just seemed to be trying to run the clock out until the return period was over. I wasted too much time sitting on hold. Even if the one I got was a freak bad device, their customer service was so bad that I would never buy another one of their products. I eventually bought a roomba and it works great.