eufy HomeVac H11, Cordless Handheld Vac

eufy HomeVac H11, Cordless Handheld Vac

1 Like

The reviews were talking about the air vents being angled badly so that they blow dust around before it can get sucked up, but Eufy released an updated one with modified/angled vents on Amazon late in 2020: Is this Woot one the version with the first type of vents or the newer vents that fixed the problem?

2 Likes

Hi, it’s the updated version with the newer vents.

3 Likes

I guess I bought one of the later versions because I don’t have any issues w/ vent placement.

It works great and I’m impressed by both the suction and how long the charge lasts. I have robot vacuums that take care of most of my house so I just needed something smaller I could use to pick up crumbs, snips and smaller dirt and this does the job.

If I had to pick one thing about it that I would change (and honestly I had to think hard) it would be the placement of the power switch. It’s a little too high up the handle and I sometimes turn it off accidentally because my thumb rests naturally over it when I grab the handle. Otherwise, it’s awesome! Easy to empty/clean too.

1 Like

I thought this was a small hand-held vacuum for a keyboard or dash of a car…but this thing is a good size!!! It’s almost like the dust busters but way cooler! Very pleased with my purchase!

3 Likes