eufy RoboVac 15C with Wi-Fi & Remote

eufy RoboVac 15C with Wi-Fi & Remote

Just got mine 2 days ago, works great! It’s gotten stuck a few times, but only on some cables I needed to push back out of the way and a small bathroom carpet in the powder room. I just closed the door so it doesn’t go back in there and get stuck at night when I have it scheduled to run. It just kinda wanders around for an hour then goes back home when it runs out of juice. It might not cover every square inch, but it definitely gets the majority. Over multiple runs I’m sure it gets most everywhere.

It makes a loud beep when it starts and stops, so even though it runs very quiet the beeps might bother you more. I haven’t found a way to disable the beep yet. App only lets you schedule once per day, but using Alexa routines you can make it go more often and be more specific about what mode it runs in. A plus over the Eufy models with no WiFi.

Picks up a lot of dust and particles I can’t even see, glad to know it’s able to pull up dirt / dust out of the carpet well. Dust bin is nice and large and could go a couple of times without being emptied.