Eureka 7773 Powerline Plus Vacuum

Welcome to the Eureka 7773 Powerline Plus Vacuum topic page for Tuesday, May 17th. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments here.

WOOT-TAT-TOOIE!!! ™ :wink:

Tonight’s woot should sell out. I like it!!! And no… it does not suck… well maybe it does… you know… it being a vacuum and all :slight_smile:

Lowest price on Froogle is $89.99 + Shipping.

www.whatsyourdeal.com … Great Deals, coupon codes and freebies.

Eureka 7773 Powerline Plus Vacuum
Available in any color you want, as long as it’s stirring, noble Patriot Blue
$44.99 + $5 Shipping and Handling

Nature abhors a vacuum, but that’s only because Nature is filthy. Those crusty little chunks of grit on the bottom of your shoe may be organic, but would you really want to sprinkle them all over your arugula?

Do your Biblical duty and take dominion over the microbes of the air and the dander of the earth with the Eureka 7773 Powerline Plus. It totally sucks in the good sense, with a 12 amp motor and a 12” cleaning path (one amp and one inch per tribe of Israel). With seven carpet height adjustments, stretch hose, and extra-long cord, the Powerline Plus suits any dwelling, from the artiest garret to the superest Superdome. And its micro-filtration capabilities will wrap you and your loved ones in an invisible cocoon of purity that Howard Hughes would envy, if he weren’t just so much dust himself these days (ironic, that). Live it – love it – Woot it!

Features:
Refurbished by Eureka
One year warranty from Eureka
Patriot Blue Color
12 Amp Motor
Headlight
13” Wide
Stretch hose
Micron Filtration
23’ Power Cord
Hardbox bag cover
Combo/Crevice Tool

good buy

but no thanks

nite

mm, a vacuum =p

Whiner’s List

Woody1150 - 1
DocMphd - 1
aaronf - 1
Woody1 - 1
mac daddy - 1
Total -

Visit the w00t-alert T-shirt contest with two REAL wooter entrys! T-shirt contest Thanks! bchluvr! Thanks, Red Desert Brat!

WOOT!

Eh, already have a working vacuum. I’m hoping for a nice big ol’ BOC.

Hey did anyone else see the gaming bridge load up as “SOLD OUT” for about a minute before the Eureka hit the home page? Must be a prevent-an-order thing.

WOOT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

Eureka 7773 Powerline Plus Vacuum Available in any color you want, as long as it’s stirring, noble Patriot Blue
$44.99 + $5 Shipping and Handling
Nature abhors a vacuum, but that’s only because Nature is filthy. Those crusty little chunks of grit on the bottom of your shoe may be organic, but would you really want to sprinkle them all over your arugula?
Do your Biblical duty and take dominion over the microbes of the air and the dander of the earth with the Eureka 7773 Powerline Plus. It totally sucks in the good sense, with a 12 amp motor and a 12” cleaning path (one amp and one inch per tribe of Israel). With seven carpet height adjustments, stretch hose, and extra-long cord, the Powerline Plus suits any dwelling, from the artiest garret to the superest Superdome. And its micro-filtration capabilities will wrap you and your loved ones in an invisible cocoon of purity that Howard Hughes would envy, if he weren’t just so much dust himself these days (ironic, that). Live it – love it – Woot it!
Features: Refurbished by Eureka, One year warranty from Eureka, 12 Amp Motor, Headlight, 13” Wide, Stretch hose, Micron Filtration, 23’ Power Cord, Hardbox bag cover,
Combo/Crevice Tool

this sucks…of course

:? :? :? :? :? :?

Refurb…

Not bad, but not good enough to part me and my money tonight…

Oh the insomnia ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :!:

1st page? Whoa… I’ve been working like a dog here, and thought I would try! Gettin a vacuum too!

Refurbished = na…not even a decent vac - returned ours shortly after purchase.

lame a$$ woot!

P.S. First page!

N K WOOOOOOOOT WOOOOOT

new vacuum was on the shopping agenda, and im not too picky. Its like my women, if it sucks nice and hard, i’ll take it.

1st page! – WOOT!

Is the vac any good? I got one. When’s woot gonna put up some car speakers? That’d be cool…

A slow painful death to all who make the “this woot sucks” comment :twisted: :twisted:

Not! :frowning:

It’s OK… I still love you Woot! Sometimes I’m just a lot more disappointed than others…

Found one on ebay, very cheap, used & 90 days warranty, Woot vacuum has 1 year warranty
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=43523&item=4380849152&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW