Eureka 7773 Powerline Plus Vacuum

[quote user=“specialized999”]WOOT!

Eh, already have a working vacuum. I’m hoping for a nice big ol’ BOC.

Hey did anyone else see the gaming bridge load up as “SOLD OUT” for about a minute before the Eureka hit the home page? Must be a prevent-an-order thing.

WOOT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT![/quote]
actually, it really did sell out right before the item changed.
what are the odds of that? :shock:

BUT DARLIN’…IT DOES…in blue, too

[quote user=“GallopingCow”][quote user=“specialized999”]WOOT!

Hey did anyone else see the gaming bridge load up as “SOLD OUT” for about a minute before the Eureka hit the home page? Must be a prevent-an-order thing.

actually, it really did sell out right before the item changed.
what are the odds of that? :shock:[/quote]

odds = 3.99127353 to the 4 power of C

actually, it really did sell out right before the item changed. what are the odds of that? :shock:[/quote]750 to 1?

being an oreck store owner I cannot purchase this particular woot.

:slight_smile:

People are saying this is a sucky woot, but I’m moving soon and don’t have one of these so this is perfect!!! YAY WOOT!!!

------------JOYGASM!!!----------

[quote user=“robul”]being an oreck store owner I cannot purchase this particular woot.

:)[/quote]

I think a small brush attachment for an Oreck costs about what this vacuum does ;

[quote user=“peteromans11”][quote user=“robul”]being an oreck store owner I cannot purchase this particular woot.

I think a small brush attachment for an Oreck costs about what this vacuum does ;)[/quote]

Are you complaining about someone else’s business? At least, he isn’t bombing us with spam!

stev

[quote user=“skou”][quote user=“peteromans11”][quote user=“robul”]being an oreck store owner I cannot purchase this particular woot.

I think a small brush attachment for an Oreck costs about what this vacuum does ;)[/quote]

Are you complaining about someone else’s business? At least, he isn’t bombing us with spam!

steve[/quote]

Duh… it was a joke… so quityerbitchin…

Just what are you planning on doing with this vacuum? Hope you don’t hurt yourself. hahaha

[quote user=“mac daddy1”]Whiner’s List

DocMphd - 1
aaronf - 1
Woody1 - 1
mac daddy - 1
Total -

Visit the w00t-alert T-shirt contest with two REAL wooter entrys! T-shirt contest Thanks! bchluvr! Thanks, Red Desert Brat![/quote]
WhooooWeeeeeeeeeee, is that a real woot shirt???
TY red desert brat!

[quote user=“specialized999”]WOOT!

I noticed that too… thought the braille was acting up.

Just what are you planning on doing with this vacuum? Hope you don’t hurt yourself. hahaha[/quote]

:arrow: Or maybe you should hurt yourself… :arrow:

[quote user=“skou”][quote user=“peteromans11”][quote user=“robul”]being an oreck store owner I cannot purchase this particular woot.

steve[/quote]
AMEN, bruthah!!

steve[/quote]

No spam here. David Oreck advertises plenty on his own. Alls I am saying is I have no need for another suck machine in my house or business. :

Just what are you planning on doing with this vacuum? Hope you don’t hurt yourself. hahaha[/quote]

:arrow: Or maybe you should hurt yourself… :arrow:[/quote]
LOL, too funny…

[quote user=“GallopingCow”]actually, it really did sell out right before the item changed.
what are the odds of that? :shock:[/quote]
That must be the result of the procrastinator/impulse buyers syndrome. :lol:

:roll: Being a hoover guy I can not go for tonights woot :wink: Not - What a lammer who care about your business. don’t bother us with what you do. Its not our fault your job has to suck… pun intended :o

:shock: yeah I said it :shock:

I replace my whole house with hardwood. I wish WOOT sell a waxing machine.

Too much hairs on my legs.

[quote user=“robul”][quote user=“skou”][quote user=“peteromans11”][quote user=“robul”]being an oreck store owner I cannot purchase this particular woot.

steve[/quote]

No spam here. David Oreck advertises plenty on his own. Alls I am saying is I have no need for another suck machine in my house or business. :)[/quote]
And believe me, we thank you for that, robul. Hope your biz is doing well.
My mom has one and loves it…