Eureka Boss HEPA Bagless WideTrack Vacuum

Welcome to the Eureka 4495A Boss HEPA Bagless WideTrack Vacuum topic page for Wednesday, April 20th. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments here.

Sweet, All I can say is that my bag of crap gets here tomorrow.

JonesPhotog

Another sucky woot. I stayed up for this? Seems cheap enough though…it’ll be a good deal for somebody.

More tech stuff!!!

But this will do … lol

Best Price on Froogle is… $62.95 + shipping

Review - http://www.shopping.com/xPF-Eureka_Eureka_Boss_Bagless_WideTrack_Upright_Vacuum_Model_No_4495A

www.whatsyourdeal.com … Great Deals, coupon codes and freebies.

another vacuum… please :roll:

Suck dirt—in style
[size=18:1dbc1ad3c7]$44.99 + $5 Shipping and Handling[/size:1dbc1ad3c7]
Are you sick of apologizing for your toenail-chewing habit? We know the feeling. Many’s the inconsiderate spouse or roommate who’s foisted a wastebasket at us, willfully ignorant of the obvious fact that spitting them across the room—pfthooo—is perhaps the most soothing part of the process.

Fortunately, we’ve got the Eureka 4495A Boss HEPA Bagless WideTrack Vacuum. Its 12-amp deep-cleaning motor sucks like Ben Affleck as Daredevil, so you can chew and pfthooo to your heart’s content, and your domestic partner won’t have to deal with the aftermath. We’re telling you: There’s nothing like the satisfying crackle you hear when you run this baby vacuum under your oral pedicure chair.

Plus, it sports a supercool bumblebee color scheme and a built-in HEPA filter to trap those insidious microscopic particles that other vacuums expel straight back into your capillaries. It’s convenient to use and empty, too, with a dual-chambered bagless cyclonic cassette so you won’t be left holding the bag.

Features:

* Condition: Refurbished, retail box
* Model: 4495A
* Built-in motor and fan protection
* Attached, deluxe, clear stretch hose provides up to a 12-foot cleaning reach with attachments
* WideTrack 15-inch cleaning path reduces cleaning time
* 30 foot power cord
* Powerful 12-amp deep-cleaning motor gives good suction
* Easy-empty bagless cyclonic cassette
* Headlight for vacuuming during power outages
* Ergonomic handle

Included:

* One year Eureka warranty
* Eureka 4495A Boss Bagless WideTrack Upright Vacuum Cleaner
* Dual purpose dusting brush upholstery tool
* Crevice tool (heh, heh)
* 2 nested wands
* 3:1 deluxe clear stretch hose

another vacuum??? :? Man, this woot really sucks. :wink:

Great to be on the first page.

this sucks.

Awww Great price but bring back the speakers!!!

[color=darkred:2cb2a53606][/color]I hate sucking dirt. Looks like I just saved $50. Off to dreamland for me :slight_smile:

I just bought one of these at Wally world a couple months ago— WIDER is BETTER-- i likey

OG from BP OG from BP OG from BP OG from BP

[size=24:f74a70cc57]OG[/size:f74a70cc57][size=18:f74a70cc57][/size:f74a70cc57][color=blue:f74a70cc57][/color] :shock: :shock: :shock:

:P[size=24:f74a70cc57][/size:f74a70cc57]

and I hoped those of us who did not get in on the BOC would get a 2nd chance

or something

wow, this woot really sucks, literally and figuratively.

Seriously, howmany people that need vacuum cleaners don’t have one already?

bah…usless vaccuums :x :evil:

Cool. Needed one of these.

Cow, I need to change my e-mail address because the one I signed up with isn’t valid any longer… how do I do this? (OK, I’m stupid and tired)…

Suck dirt—in style
$44.99 + $5 Shipping and Handling

Are you sick of apologizing for your toenail-chewing habit? We know the feeling. Many’s the inconsiderate spouse or roommate who’s foisted a wastebasket at us, willfully ignorant of the obvious fact that spitting them across the room—pfthooo—is perhaps the most soothing part of the process.

Fortunately, we’ve got the Eureka 4495A Boss HEPA Bagless WideTrack Vacuum. Its 12-amp deep-cleaning motor sucks like Ben Affleck as Daredevil, so you can chew and pfthooo to your heart’s content, and your domestic partner won’t have to deal with the aftermath. We’re telling you: There’s nothing like the satisfying crackle you hear when you run this baby vacuum under your oral pedicure chair.

Plus, it sports a supercool bumblebee color scheme and a built-in HEPA filter to trap those insidious microscopic particles that other vacuums expel straight back into your capillaries. It’s convenient to use and empty, too, with a dual-chambered bagless cyclonic cassette so you won’t be left holding the bag.

Features:
Condition: Refurbished, retail box
Model: 4495A
Built-in motor and fan protection
Attached, deluxe, clear stretch hose provides up to a 12-foot cleaning reach with attachments
WideTrack 15-inch cleaning path reduces cleaning time
30 foot power cord
Powerful 12-amp deep-cleaning motor gives good suction
Easy-empty bagless cyclonic cassette
Headlight for vacuuming during power outages
Ergonomic handle
Included:
One year Eureka warranty
Eureka 4495A Boss Bagless WideTrack Upright Vacuum Cleaner
Dual purpose dusting brush upholstery tool
Crevice tool (heh, heh)
2 nested wands
3:1 deluxe clear stretch hose

Eureka Boss HEPA Bagless WideTrack Vacuum doesn’t suck – that is to say it is crap. If you could fit it into a random box along with two other items at $1 each…it might be worth it.

To say a vacuum “sucks” is a compliment. However, this one just blows.