Eureka Boss HEPA Bagless WideTrack Vacuum

mmm toenails. Don’t gotta worry about vacuuming them if you just eat them right? just kidding. Could probably use this in the summer. Maybe my 5.7lb bag of crap has one in it. Froogle=$130

http://www.craigandjamiearepoor.com b/c you know how it is

already got one last time :slight_smile:

http://www.dealstudio.com

Hehehe. This one probley works pretty good but i think i will keep using my Kirby.

Need a driver for that Video Card www.thedriverdepot.com

Wait, I thought size didn’t matter?

I was hoping this vacuum would be nicer than the last one! Oh well! Try again Woot!
Time to sleep! :slight_smile:

:lol:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

You call this WOOT???

I know this Vacuum is no Rainbow or Kirby but it has horrible reviews everywhere I look. What the WOOT is up with some of these horrible woots - Seems like either they are super great or unbelievably horrible. Maybe since they got this site so hyped up and suckers like me waiting till 12:01 every night they sell even the bad items without a problem.

Sounds like JUNK. Too bad, I was looking for a new sucker!

I heard this sucks, so I bought one. Couldn’t find the exact same thing, but feature for feature, it blows everything else away at this price (No, blow is not a feature)

http://spaces.msn.com/members/MilwaukeeBombers/

Seriously, it’s just a blog.

Rock

Page 2, where the cool people hang out

Wait, I thought size didn’t matter?[/quote]

It doesn’t… it’s the motion of the vaccuum :wink:

I almost went for this, to have an upstairs vacuum, until I read epinions:
(this is one of several bad reviews)

Don’t buy it. I don’t care if someone pays you to take it home, leave it at the store. That’s all you need to know. If you are smart enough to read all of these bad reviews, you’ll scratch this vacuum off the list now. I read the bad reviews also and decided that only those with bad experiences write reviews… maybe that’s still true, but now I’m stuck with a useless vacuum and my wife saying “I told you so” for not acting within the 90 day return policy.

We bought ours super-cheap from Overstock for $75, which is why I took the gamble. It’s a refurb, but they carry the same warranty as if it were new. I probably bought one of the ones someone else referred to in a previous review. Doh! The hose jams within seconds of cleaning it out. Upon attempting to use the hose to cleanup the piles of crap you just removed from it, you’ll find no suction at all. Somehow this vacuum picks up everything as long as you move the beater brush over it and you empty the hose every 4 feet.

The other stupid thing about this vacuum is that the container is divided into two halves; one for big things and one for little things. Whoever thought this idea up should be fired immediately. Who cares if it sorts out your dirt! It’s all going to your neighbor’s backyard when you dump it over the fence anyway :wink: This separating contraption seems to aid in the clogging process and also means that if you have pets, you’ll be emptying this container after every room cleaned. I’m not exaggerating. You literally have to dump the thing after every single room if you plan to vacuum once per week and you have pets. Maybe if you are a freak and you vacuum once an hour, you could get two rooms done before dumping.

I’m now awaiting a response from Eureka to see if I have any options other than buying a Hoover or Bissel.

Recommended
No

Amount Paid (US$): 75.00

In for one

From reading the reviews this woot literally does not suck
or sucks weakly

sucks? huh? I don’t get i----oh waaaait, “This woot sucks”!! It’s a double-entendre! Hahahahahahahahahahaha!! Oh do stop! People can be so deliciously clever!

a vacuum player… do i need the disc???

Two words: Mother’s Day. Nuff said.

Well, I need a vacuum, I live in a studio apt., and I’m a fackin cheapskate so I’m going for one. If it sucks (or doesn’t) I’ll report back here. 8)

But is it USB or PS2?

Sorry I ordered. I didn’t realize it is refurbished. Not that I am against refurbished - it’s just that this vaccuum cleaner is available elsewhere for a comparable price. It is not a particularly good value. Is it possible to cancel my order? :roll: