Eureka Boss HEPA Bagless WideTrack Vacuum

Today’s item quantity: 30<br>Last Order time: 05:03:50 PM CDT<br>Woot Member to blame: mrchet<br>Order Pace: 0m 3.67s<br>Woot Wage: $39262.91 an hour.

Eureka Boss HEPA Bagless WideTrack Vacuum

http://image.woot.com/images/eureka4495a.jpg

Yes, it sucks

$39.99

Are you sick of apologizing for your toenail-chewing habit? We know the feeling. Many’s the inconsiderate spouse or roommate who’s foisted a wastebasket at us, willfully ignorant of the obvious fact that spitting them across the room—pfthooo—is perhaps the most soothing part of the process.

Fortunately, we’ve got the Eureka 4495A Boss HEPA Bagless WideTrack Vacuum. Its 12-amp deep-cleaning motor sucks like Ben Affleck as Daredevil, so you can chew and pfthooo to your heart’s content, and your domestic partner won’t have to deal with the aftermath. We’re telling you: There’s nothing like the satisfying crackle you hear when you run this baby vacuum under your oral pedicure chair.

Plus, it sports a supercool bumblebee color scheme and a built-in HEPA filter to trap those insidious microscopic particles that other vacuums expel straight back into your capillaries. It’s convenient to use and empty, too, with a dual-chambered bagless cyclonic cassette so you won’t be left holding the bag.

Features:
Condition: Refurbished, retail box
Model: 4495A

Built-in motor and fan protection
Attached, deluxe, clear stretch hose provides up to a 12-foot cleaning reach with attachments
WideTrack 15-inch cleaning path reduces cleaning time
30 foot power cord
Powerful 12-amp deep-cleaning motor gives good suction
Easy-empty bagless cyclonic cassette
Headlight for vacuuming during power outages
Ergonomic handle

Included:

One year Eureka warranty
Eureka 4495A Boss Bagless WideTrack Upright Vacuum Cleaner
Dual purpose dusting brush upholstery tool
Crevice tool (heh, heh)
2 nested wands
3:1 deluxe clear stretch hose

How much was the vacuum? This is one I would have bought.

I think it was $29 or $39. Moved too fast for me to see

If anyone bought this and doesn’t want/need it … email me on aol! I want one!

I’d been waiting since Friday for a Vacuum to come up, and I missed it? The forums seems to be all out of order, when did this even go up?

They definitely were clearing out everything they could find in every corner… quantities of 10 or 20 or 30…

I was waiting for the official WOOT kitchen sink :slight_smile:

Happy Mother’s Day to all the mothers out there.

http://www.whatsyourdeal.com … Great deals, Coupon codes and Freebies…

hey need one of these so sorry I missed it. if you have one and really don’t want it email me

WOOOOOOOOOTTTTTT GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOODDDDDDDD

More deals, go to http://www.dealstudio.com

YES!!

My one and only chance to ever be a first-pager!! WOOTNESS

woot

:? This isn’t about this product, but does anyone have any idea how long it usually takes for orders to ship out when ordered during a woot off? I was told by someone about 3 business days, but its been 5 now and my stuff hasn’t been shipped. I’m sure alot of you order from woot frequently, so I thought I’d just check. Thanks for any responses here.

hah, no way.
within 3 business days is normal.
after a woot-off, stuff ships all week long, and actually on into next week this time.

Thanks, I appreciate it. I’ll just kick back “have some coffee and wait patiently”

if anyone has purchased this vacuum and received it
I am new here and not too familiar with how WOOT works
can anyone offer suggestions :?:

I haven’t received mine yet. Received my razors and Rockford Fosgate bundle on Friday, but no vacuum yet.

Finally got mine out of the box (who is in a hurry to use a vacuum???) Dang this thing sucks in a GOOD way! Went together perfect, all the parts were there, not a scratch or hint of being a refurb… and it works very well. Quiet with good suction.

Once again another good Woot!