Eureka Self-Propelled HEPA Bagless Vacuum

Welcome to the Eureka r5197a topic for Turkey Day 2004. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments for the Eureka r5197a here.

I stayed up for this?

Woot :!: price $79.99

Mixed reviews on the Eureka vacuum here: [url]http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00009YFV6/mybestgadgets-20[/url]

But you can’t beat the price from Woot! I feel sorry for the mothers who will get a “vacuum cleaner” for Christmas this year. :lol:

Joe from http://www.MyBestGadgets.com wishes you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving!

Woot - maybe I am actually first. I really don’t care, but I’m normally not up for the product switch.

bah humbug!

Love those Vacuum boys!!!

yay

Eureka Self-Propelled HEPA Bagless Vacuum
It will even suck up whatever portion of your Thanksgiving feast that bounced
off your drunk Uncle Harry’s engorged belly and landed under your table
$79.99 + $5 Shipping and Handling

The Eureka r5197a WhirlWind upright bagless vacuum really sucks. It sucks so hard because it has one motor devoted to just sucking and nothing else. The other motor propels the vacuum cleaner because let’s face it, vacuuming is hard work. Do you really want to push the vacuum around the house? Let the Eureka do it for you - it even has a handle that communicates with the motor effortlessly propelling the vacuum forwards or backwards. Yes, that’s right - both forward and backwards. It’s so simple that even Paris Hilton could use it. (not that she’s ever used one, or that she could even spell vacuum)

The Whirlwind also eliminates the need for disposable bags as it is equipped with and easy-to-empty cyclonic dust cup. The sealed HEPA triple filtration system eliminates allergans, dust and dander that can cause allergy problems all without side-effects like drowsiness, fatigue and dry mouth in adults, and drowsiness, headache, sore throat and stomach pain in children. Vacuuming for longer than 4 hours, though rare, requires immediate medical attention

Features include:
Model: Eureka r5197a WhirlWind
12 Amps of power for ultimate cleaning power
Two motors (one for suction, one to propel the vacuum)
Allergen filtration system (3 filters)
True HEPA sealed filtration
Micron filtration
Washable filter
Bagless convenience
Easy-to-empty dust cup
On board accessories tool kit (2 wands, dust brush, crevice tool, upholstery brush)
Stretch hose
23-foot power cord
15-inch cleaning path
Top-cleaning performance
Non-tip design
Anti-clog hose
Recertified by Eureka in retail box
One year factory warranty

For the safety of woot customers, we present you with selected warnings from the users manual.
Do not use to pick up gasoline or flammable liquids
Do not use to pick up anything that is currently burning (fire?)
Do not use outdoors (like the driveway or patio?)
Do not use on wet surfaces (shower, hot tub?)
Keep ALL parts of body away from openings (staying away from this one)

[size=18:382c3b138e]A good vacuum really sucks.[/size:382c3b138e]

deleted

Ahh its not even original. Maybe TMW night will be real good. Of course they can’t always have something I want.

I have to admit. The subtle close up picturesof the item are a blast.

i have to agree with the fp… i stayed up for this?? lol

$99.99 + ahipping and handeling cheapest on Froogle.

Well I dont need one of these. But perhaps I sense a [size=18:bac865d20f]Woot Off for tommorrow night??!! [/size:bac865d20f] It is the biggest shopping day of the year after all. 8) 8) :shock:

:smiley: www.wootfanclub.com :smiley:

First page!!! :smiley:

holy shit!!! already later!!!

cleanin bad…i stayed up for this?

Well, let’s put it up!!

steve

Happy Turkey Day!! Woot Woot Woot :lol: :lol: :lol:

w00t

ISUFT? (I Stayed Up For This?)

[quote user="For the safety of woot customers, we present you with selected warnings from the users manual:

Keep ALL parts of body away from openings (staying away from this one)[/quote]

ROTFLMAO!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: [/quote

oy

a VACUUM CLEANER!!
@#$%^&**&^%$%$$$%&(I
wow, i suck at making up words using !@#$%^&* that stuff.
anyway, this blows