Euro-Pro Ninja Master Prep Food & Drink Maker

Video review: I made a smoothie with my Ninja

I could swear “Euro” and “Ninja” don’t quite go together…

I’m guessing this is the product in the brief Good Housekeeping review:

I hate it when things get stuck in my crevice

Sounds like a painful version of one of these:

But hey, to each his own…

BOUGHT. Been looking for one at this good of a price. Woot seems to have all the answers to my shopping needs.
=]

Hmm - “recertified”, not “refurbished”. Is this just a nicer way of saying the same thing?

I have the Ninja and it really is awesome. I use it at least 3 times a week.

I’d buy one if it was a Euro-Pro Ninja Master Pick-up Truck Gun Rack.

We bought one about a year ago for $50.00 although it has two additional small containers. It is the best chopper, processor I ever had.

Put some onions in it and push the top twice for less than a second and they are minced. Ice cubes turn to complete snow. Beautiful for slushys.

I have a protein drink with powder, milk and 8 ice cubes. In seconds I have a fully mixed frothy breakfast.

Cleanup is a snap.

Hold on with both hands though as it is so powerful it will spin out of your hand if you don’t prepare for it.

I just bought 2 more.

Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee would be proud

I do not like mine, it works good if you blend the ice into “snow” first then make the mixed cocktial, when I mixed everything like a normal blender… It did not do as well as my $60 dollar blender I already had… So a good buy if you don’t have a good blender or a mini chopper, and such… But I use my blender or mini kitchen aide chopper more…

I have one and love it. This is a great price for a great product.

I am currently on a strict diet and have been wanting a Ninja to prepare some recipes I see online. I am really excited to get a Ninja of my own after hearing so many good things about them! I can’t wait to keep losing more weight, the 40lbs isn’t enough!

C’mon people. Everyone knows that all self-respecting ninja chop the fruit themselves without the aid of a gadget, which would be cheating.

Product Site:

http://www.ninjakitchen.com/NinjaMasterPrep.shtml?tabID=detailsCont

You can buy the 3 bladed shaft deal seperate from euro pro (and I’m sure other places) for the 48oz pitcher that this comes with. I’m figuring it’ll fit. It’s just shy $16 for the 3 blade.

Love thy Ninja!

How is this compared to the Magic Bullet?

Amazon.com comments say it usually stops working after 1 month. How reliable is that?

Yeah, I just paid $40 for this last week… dang. Oh well. I’m glad to hear it’s still working a year later, I was a little worried.