Euro-Pro Ninja Master Prep Food & Drink Maker

EURO PRO NINJA MASTER!

From Amazon reviews, apparently they aren’t very durable. I’d be very wary buying a recertified product with a reputation for unreliability.

That was QUICK!

Been there done that. Just received it yesterday. Works great and chops ice like a real Ninja. Seriously. No kidding :stuck_out_tongue:

BOC Please!

How does this compare to a Robocoup?

let see how many different words woot will auto replace and with what.

bag of crap
bag of crap
bag of crap
bag of crap
bag of crap
bag of crap
bag of crap

woot killer
woot killer
woot killer
woot killer
woot killer
woot killer
woot killer
woot killer
woot killer
woot killer
woot killer

woot off
woot off
woot off
woot off
woot off
woot off
woot off
woot off
woot off
woot off

Hey hey hey! It’s not “Refurbished,” it’s re-certified!

What the hell is a European Ninja Master? That doesn’t make any sense at all.

Whoa, nevermind!

A commercial if anyone is interested:

I just got one last week and it is fabulous!

Kept wishing I had gone for 2 - now I’m all set!

yeah, re-certified wtf? and Amazonian reviews are giving me misgivings… I’m not nice to my kitchen appliances, so I need durability. I suppose if it slows down the wootoff I’ll get one… but for now, I’m holding out.

Dang, I just bought one for $40. Oh well, mine’s the black one, which has a stronger motor and 3 pairs of blades instead of 2.

Blasts ice into snow rather well, if you do it right. Use several short pulses for breaking up the ice, then hold down for progressively longer periods to get it smooth.

The crushed ice can pack itself against the sides of the pitcher, so you might need to add a SMALL amount of liquid to get it to flow down to the blades. Too much liquid and it just swirls around, without the larger chunks hitting the blades. Alternately, what I’ve found works really well is to toss a banana in with the ice cubes, and no ice. Once it’s smooth, you can toss whatever else you want in.

As far as reliability goes, this thing has one button for a reason: it’s built for pulsing. Always start out with very short bursts to chop up the big pieces, and then work your way toward longer pulses, but never more than maybe 15 seconds at a time. Don’t sit there and hold the button down for 5 minutes, you’ll probably strip the gears.

i thought this would be great to have and a great price. but i can honestly say i hate that i bought it from here i have not gotten it yet the delivery dates keeps changing it was never shipped out on time to begin with. There was no way to get quicker shipping just a company I’m not pleased with at all. They say you get what you pay for in this case i should have paid less the service is just crappy. It should never take a month to get an order. Never again will i shop here i rather pay full price.

I bought a ninja Master prep professional since April 8th . I 'm still waiting for that product.And i’ve been charged for shipping and i’m closed to a month, and no delivery yet .I buy on line a lot ,but that’s the first time i tried that website and this is what happening. Customer satisfaction = 0.
I hope when they take people’s money for shipping they respect the customer’s trust.