Euro-Pro Ninja Master Prep Food & Drink Maker

$19.99

• $5 shipping
    CONDITION:
    Recertified
    PRODUCT:
    1 Euro-Pro Ninja QB900 Master Prep Food & Drink Maker
    SHARE:

I’ve played with this device. IMHO = Garbage. Basically, it’s a cheap, tiny blender

Can be found around $40 new.

Bought this the last time Woot had them and love it!! It gets used several times a day for smoothies. In for another one!

Japanese nuclear powered breast pump?

Reviews

Video

This thing is great destroys everything in it path, I use mine everyday and love it.

Anything on woot with sharp blades terrifies me.

I think i will pass on recon’d food makers… wait a second… i just bought that recon’d sony spank bank =(

I keep seeing the ad for the GoPro, and while I would prefer to wait to see if it, or similar, is offered in the next day and a half, I’m tempted to go buy one and call it quits this week. Anyone have a GoPro and hate it?

This thing is awesome. Mine came brand spanking new and it works great. I am using mine everyday. Definitely a great buy.

originally endorsed by Lorena Bobbit…

Keep tryin’ bud, you almost made a joke

I say buy it, and watch for the next day and a half. If the GoPro or something better shows up, sell this on ebay. I don’t think it will be an issue to get your money back when completed listings show new ones go for $40. I don’t think it will be a problem to sell a recertified for $20 plus shipping.

Hey, I’m old enough to remember Lorena Bobbit.

Is John Bobbit’s theme song “Creep” by stone temple pilots?

“… I’m half the man I used to be…”

Her ex husband is a preacher now-- travels the world talking about the difference between 1st and 2nd Peter.

Ok. I bought one, let’s move on.

These work great! Graduating high school soon to be off to college kids would love to get this. Makes a great wedding gift too.

Where are you seeing them for $40? gopro.com sells them for $270 - $300.