Ever Boots Men's 6" Tank Work Boot

Ever Boots Men's 6" Tank Work Boot

Do these boots have a steel toe box?

I don’t think so not at this price point, description said something about a steel shank in the arch, prolly for nails and such

1 Like

NO safety toe in this boot (steel, aluminum nor non-conductive). This is a fashion boot, not a real work boot.

A steel shank is a rod that lends strength and stiffness to the sole, not a flat plate that protects from piercing. (Thankfully; I can only imagine how cold my feet would be if I were walking around on steel sheets in the fall or winter.)

One of these days, Woot will figure out that men have foot sizes larger than 13, and sell products that fit us.

4 Likes

$15 cheaper than current Amazon price.

Has anyone ever wore these boots? Are they comfortable and do they fall apart?
Never heard of them looking for feedback.
Thanks

Depends on the work, I suppose.

Read through the reviews on Amazon. Nearly 1,300 reviews and a 4.5 star overall rating tells me they are good boots.

EVER BOOTS “Tank” Men’s Soft Toe Oil Full Grain Leather Insulated Work Boots Construction Rubber Sole

Here Here! I second that, Size 16 here.

Oh we know there are men with larger feet. Problem is that we can only get what is available from our vendors. Those large sizes are made in small quantities are usually gone by the time we are offered the inventory.

1 Like

What is the return policy on these boots? I am concerned they may not be wide enough.

Hello there. Here’s our return policy. You can return them within 30 days.

https://www.woot.com/faq?ref=w_ft_bs_rp#what-is-woots-return-policy

Walmart has these in store as I recall and online. As one said previously, these are more fashion than work boot (no toe protection, no electrical rating, etc.). That said, a boot will provide better foot protection than a pair of flip flops. Just don’t wear them to the beach…