Everglide S-500 Professional Gaming Headphones

Their Official Website with their stats

Hopefully most people can’t even name one pro gamer

But will it work with skype. That’s a game, sort of,
Let the answers begin…

Here’s the product page…

Everglide Product Page

Not a bad deal, but I have no use for them.

Just what habitual gamers need…yet another piece of technology that will further isolate them from the rest of society!

That is sooo funny! These are totally hot by the way. I can just see you sitting in your parents basement in your BBQ stained wife beater, surrounded by Dew 2 liters going on your 12th straight hour of D&D…and your 40 LOL
Just kidding.

no thanks, i only buy refurb

BEWARE the everglides of march.

It’s not like gamers talk to people anyways, they use IM’s =P

anybody think these would be work as a decent pair of DJ headphones?

Everglide… sounds like something sold in an ‘adult’ store. <cue Barry White>

Pros

• Sound quality is good. You will not be disappointed when gaming.
  • Comfort level is no problem (without glasses) and ok for a few hours (with glasses).
  • Quality construction - nothing felt cheap. You could probably drop them a few feet and not worry.
  • Good buy for approximately $100.

Cons

• It’s almost impossible for headphones to comfortable indefinately when you wear glasses.
  • Sound quality is not exceptional, but that would cost you 2-3 times as much.

Overall Rating: 9.0

For the complete review…go here now –>

http://www.fastlanehw.com/reviews.php?i=165

Every pair of Everglide S-500 Professional Headphones come with a complimentary fun-size package of personal lubricant.

Too bad it’s not optical audio input with surround sound… otherwise, i’d be all over it. :slight_smile:

Sure you are :wink:
What is your league/game/alias?

When it comes to headphones ladies… there is only one word you need to know:

Sennheiser

definitely not professional headphones…everglide should’ve stuck to making mousepads…kindal like buying a cell phone from Prada. lol

In for two.

I’m an avid gamer of FPS and MMORPG (Vanguard: SOH anyone?) I use TS routinely as well. Clip on mic is nice if you dont like having that dongle in your peripheral vision. Thanks W00T! I’ve read nothing but great reviews about these.

You Know somethiing about the name Everglide and the phrase "oversized circumaural leather muff " from their website is just wrong

grado and beyerdnamic are great as well

Incase the people don’t know. There is an adaper probably available locally not from a UK site. Hello, Radioshack.
Model: 274-373
Anyway, I’m not impressed by 20-20k response.