Evolution Power Bank: Intelligently Designed Chargers

I am having the same trouble I am unsure what is going on with it… Its disappointing…

Sorry you’re having trouble. These come with a 1yr Evolution warranty. I’d suggest contacting them about the issue you’re having with the power bank. If you need any help along the way, don’t hesitate to email Woot Member Services with your order number. support@woot.com

I dunno about this thing. While connected to my computer to charge (which takes a while), my computer will just randomly restart itself like two or three times in a row. (This is the second time I’ve tried to write this comment after my computer shut down the first.) It’s very strange, and totally inconvenient. Not sure if it’s really worth the annoyance. Maybe I just got a defect… at least there were two to an order.

Got 2, kept 1 and gave 1 away as gift. The 1 I have will not shut off (light stays on constantly) and it doesn’t charge ANYTHING. Tried it with… iphone4, HTC Evo, Samasung Galaxy.

Conclusion… JUNK!

Got one of these in my 10 year anniversary bag of crap. Box appears to have already been opened. I’m not holding any hopes that it will work.

/edit. It works!