Evolutionary Loop

Delicious Evolution is my favorite of the bunch. Accept no imitations.

Why address this when he can just stay silent while he makes money?

Speaking of thieving, this has existed in a similar form since circa 2007. Welcome to TopatoCo! Hello!

http://www.topatoco.com/graphics/00000001/qc-evol.gif

All I have to say is let this nights winner not be on a green shirt!! :slight_smile: Merry Christmas :slight_smile:

this reminds me of the shoot first shirt that was up a couple weeks ago. There were several variations online, and it didn’t seem the the “artist” did much of anything to submit it on here.

This makes me angry.

This week he is ripping off Randyotter.

Speed to first woot: 2m 23.885s
First sucker:maperez99
Last wooter to woot:dyskmaster
Last purchase:4 minutes ago

First day sales 546
First day posts 26
Votes 189

I had a schedule conflict and sat out the “food” derby. I had not seen oakenspirit’s entry in that derby, and when it was pointed out I didn’t take mine down because I had not seen his. I apologized to him for stepping on his toes with such a similar design.

Wow. Just wow. I’ve been away for a few weeks and come back to see this? Like I said weeks ago, I love your idea, Oaken. Clearly it was a good one.
It sounds like patrickspens is sincere, but I think less established designers would catch more grief for not doing their due diligence. And let’s be clear here: there is an established (if unspoken) precedent where checking recent designs is par-for-course due diligence.
Without laying blame or casting aspersions on anyone in particular, this is not cool.
ಠ_ಠ