Excalibur 3 in 1 Kitchen Master

Would be better if it came with cheese,wine and spices along with a servant to operate it. How can Woot be so insensitive to your needs?

Nicely done. Although he clearly has the whine already.

zinger!

Sounds like a great deal compared to this at $34.95+shipping

http://www.handheldhaven.com/servlet/the-6056/3-dsh-in-dsh-1-Kitchen-Master/Detail

the TRUE zinger!

This is the link for the manufacturers website. Suggested retail is 29.95. It says that 4 C batteries are required:

excalibur electronics link

I don’t see the manual for this on the site.

4 C batteries? That would be insanely heavy

I had one of these… batteries last for about 1 cork, or about 16 peppercorns. :frowning:

I don’t think we are talking about the same product.

Woot’s grinder takes 6 AAA batteries. And I think it should be ok. I’m in for 3. :o)

I’ll give these a shot. What the heck. I’m in for 2.

I’m in for one. The wife will definitely get some use out of it.

Just buy yourself a used older style blender. You can screw mason jars to the base for the fraction of the price.

Mine arrived DOA. Gear is defective - motor OK.

Lost shipment, it was due for delivery June 19th, todays mail came and it’s June 25th. Fedex Smartpost tracking says it’s at my local post office but they claim it never came to them. Woot wants me to wait 3 more days before it’s considered lost. Very frustrating.

Well, Mine arrived and WHAT A PIECE OF CRAP! It doesn’t grind cheese…instead it just skips gears… and don’t even try to open a bottle of wine!!!

definite POS

this was the biggest piece of CRAP I ever ordered. I broke after only one time of using it. SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK