Excalibur 5 Piece Stainless Barbecue Set

LOL I was the First Sucker

is it wrong to assume those who wanted a BBQ set wouldn’t really be turning to woot? THey’re still more about electronics AFAIK

I can buy this at Macy’s for $12.97 and without a shipping fee. Meh.

There’s always a need for them at the ready.

Me, I’d rather have another woot.shirt tonight.

Githyanki reference FTW!!!

A master chef your not

case alone is worth ten bucks.

good deal.

This does come with the case ?

Stainless steel ribs for your ribs.

I work at a buffet house that serves steaks after 4 pm. We’re required to use those “long tongs” to flip anything on our oversized grill.

I BBQ, and I love woot and my electronics.

OMGWTFBBQ

Perhaps, but don’t you find them unwieldly? Maybe I’m just not particularly a fan of long-handled implements.

Already have the set, but very tempting to get another. My cleaning brush is shot, to tongs are about worn out, but the other two pieces are like new.
Heck, I should just go for it. Not like I actually needed the 2nd Roomba, or the emergency kit, or any or the crap in the last box of crayolas…

Nice set - got two!

G’nite, all.

I think they’re nice so that you can keep your hands relatively away from the hot coals.

With that said, I saw this on clearance at Wal-Mart a couple weeks ago for less than the Woot price. To be honest, the case felt and looked pretty cheap. The same can probably be said for the tools themselves too.

Did doom’s post get yanked already?

I for one am going to sleep, having already stayed up for the BBQ set. Rats. Bought a “Titanium Line” set with padded handles for spouse last summer.

“Rat pie, rat cake, and the ever-popular ratatouille!”

I love how the 5th piece is the case.

Hurray for insurance, I suppose. I take it you get used to them?

That’s nothing new. Companies have been pulling that lunacy for years.

Too bad my grill rusted out and went up in flames last month. Had to use the extinguisher. I guess I better save the $15 on the woot and use it to buy a new fire extinguisher. (And start saving for a new grill.)