Excalibur Brew Master and Wine Master Combo

I vote to spend $0 and use google

My Vote for the best 07 woot! In for 3 ( the extra 3) As always makes wonderful gifts.

Waiting for a reply. This would make a GREAT St. Patrick’s Day gift

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

Excalibur Brew Master and Wine Master Combo
$9.99 + $5 shipping
condition: New
product(s):
1 Excalibur Brew Master Special Edition BC1012
1 Excalibur Wine Master Special Edition BC1011

Does it have Lancer’s Red in its database?

So it’s worth it 2.49 + 2.49 + 5 shpping + the wine device times 2.

Hmm…ya got a point…that’s why I posted up the Froogles of each one separately, for comparison.

Neat!

The first 2 for Tuesday you’d actually need to be drunk to buy! I love this country!

I’d have to be drunk to find this useful. Besides I bet it’s got nothing on Mad Dog 20/20.

Do you need a computer to use this? and if so, can it be a mac? I like the idea of this.

LOve u

I wonder if the Monkey Wine is listed in there.

How many stars do you think it would get?

Hmmm . . . .

Real men can tell you what beers are good from experience. Which bars are good, bad, or easy to get laid at. Wine, why bother. I didn’t see anything said about good whiskey though. Another beverage that should be experienced not read about.

Which would go well with my steak…the Night Train or MD 20/20?

You want a huge drink recipe email??

so the winemaster comes with the batteries? because the beermaster says it needs them, but the winemaster dosent

hold on just 1 second.

1 Excalibur Brew Master Special Edition BC1012
1 Excalibur Wine Master Special Edition BC1011

Times 2 ? Correct?

As purchasing batteries is probably the best way to look at this woot

so for 14.99, you actually get 2 brew masters and 2 wine masters, right? usually the picture has 2 of whatever youre getting on it so im just double checking.

I suppose it would be cheaper than a Wine Enthusiast’s membership

is this that portable woot?

I’m only getting them because of the taxi numbers in major cities for when out of town for work!!! Loving woot one day at a time