Excalibur BrewMaster

dang, I bought three; and thought they were miniature coffee pots. Oh well, I like beer just as much as coffee.

how do you get 14 out of that…my math says 4-5 with shipping

bought 3 for my 3rd woot purchase, if you don’t like it give it as gifts

As an avid tailgater, this would be perfect. Now you look like a sophisticated lush and not just a stumbling drunk with no cooth.

i just bought 2 i hope that they arn’t going to be worthless gifts this christmas…

haha, great joke gift

in for 3

so, ummm where’s the pricing?

only 1500 beers? what are the chances there isn’t a pda or smartphone app that does this and gets updates?

But not as great as the talking lips.

Wish I had been able to buy more than three on the last Woot-off.

In for 3… L O L, I don’t even drink… But will make nice GAG Gifts… Should be some interesting fun…

OK seriously Woot…you’re in Texas - the only beer to drink in Texas is Shiner Bock…ahhhhhhh I see now, getting rid of these cheap cuz Texans already know what beer goes with everything. Smart thinking Woot!

i’m totally down for one of these!

sorry! it’s there now. forgot to paste it in.

0.99 + 0.99 + 0.99 + 4.00 + 4.00 + 4.00 = 14.97. Seems like the 2.65 each fromw woot is better than the 4.99 from Ebay. I could be doing my math wrong though. These are big numbers here.

I have used this. For the beer enthusiast, this would be a great gift (at $5.99). But almost any guy could appreciate it.

Great gift for some college drunkards. Cool beans.

Being an avid craft beer found, I found these things kind of disappointing. I think you can purchase upgrades, but I was never able to find anything I drink in 'em (Flying Dog, New Belgium, Stone, Bell’s, Great Lakes, New Holland, Brooklyn, Dogfish Head, et al.). Kind of neat to play with, though.

Three more xmas gifts. Woot thanks for helping me get my shopping done early!

ahh… my first sellout.woot… in for 3 =D

sounds like someone isn’t exactly a regular wooter :wink:

how can you NOT be familiar with the “i want 3”?!