Excalibur Food Dehydrator

I’ve been wanting one for quite some time. As a professional baker I have been looking for something to help cut drying time in half.

Is this a new model and not a refurb and is there a newer model about to be released hence the lower price?

I click on the link that says free shipping with prime and it makes me log in with Amazon…then right back to the same thing…5 dollar shipping…

Yup just did what you said to verify…same thing again…seems you people do not know what you are doing, I log in with woot, I log in with Amazon…same thing…fix your problem…if you advertise free shipping for prime then give it…

Works for me… Try to log in using a different browser (firefox vs IE for example) - perhaps you saved your woot login and your browser is automatically loging you in to woot?

I’m sorry for the frustration. We still don’t show that you’ve ever logged in with Amazon.

Could you try clearing temps/cookies for Woot and logging out of Amazon as well.

Then try again logging out of woot and then Log in with Amazon.

If that doesn’t work, could you try a different browser?

Hosesplus wrote: portable soup? what’s that?

Well obviously, portable soup is soup that can be carried about - assuming you have a carry permit - even pocketed - assuming you have a concealed carry permit.
Nonetheless, I think the poster was referring to the Excalibur’s likelihood of melting if using it you attempt to render soup portable; which, of course renders the Excalibur unusable.
(hint: I’ve never heard of chicken noodle causing such an event)

Stability of temperature, consistency of air flow.