Excalibur Plug and Play 6 Player Texas Hold’em Poker

It’s actually pretty cool - great for long trips - and it coouldn’t be found available around christmas time. Had a friend pick one up off of Ebay, and she couldn’t be happier…

I play poker with real cards…and way more than 6 people.

goodnight

The only thing i can think of is its good for playin with people who suck at shuffling and bend your cards (or rip them). And theres no way youll accidentally flip one over.

I always play Wisconsin Throwdown

ha! the cords are so short you will know what everyone is holding!

Holy Crap. Just play with chips and cards for heaven’s sake!

Anyone know how long the cords are?

Actually it’s kind of cool, appealing to a certain demographic. If my grandpa was still breathing on his own, he’d get a kick out of one of these things. Or maybe not.

This mas my first thought.

Seriously, Woot. If I had five friends, I probably wouldn’t be checking your site at 12AM on a Saturday night.

If there was ever a device that should be wireless, this is it!

huh. This looks like the precursor to SkyNet or Trapper Keeper.

But in all sincerety, doesn’t the Nintendo DS already have a Texas Hold 'em cart available? Sure, it costs $20 for the game and u need $100 per person for the DS Lite, but it’s stylish, wireless, and something IMO every1 should own anyways :slight_smile:

http://www.excaliburelectronics.net/ProductDescImages/VR39_WSOP_image1.jpg

How could you not be excited about this???

Hmm… one thing I know for sure about this is you surely can not cheat… :slight_smile:

Nite wooters!

PS- I think WOOT is broke because of paying their extravagant mortage for their new building… thus the recent craps (no pun intended) that was on woot for awhile…

I am ensured, which is so short the cords that you are not to play with several people at the same time.

But Haha, it like lots fun! looks!

Cheaper no matter IF anyone explains 6 for one or 3 maxed, compaired to a poker table or luggin a pc.

*This statement may contain errors about the quality of response for “gifting” this device

Wow, I seriously love the description. But I’m surprised it didn’t poke more fun at the damn flood of freakin’ annoying poker devices/software/ads all over the place. Texas Hold Em in my mind equates to “irritating SPAM and ADWARE”, not a “game”. >.<

The only enjoyable card game is solitaire. XD

AND WHAT THE HECK IS “RIBS” ALREADY?!

These seem to be at least $30 or more elseware, my Dad will really enjoy this for Father’s day. On most Video Poker games it’s only one player so you can’t play with other people (you’d see the cards), but I’ve seen these before and the cord is plently long enough to hide your hand.

Isn’t that where you send 5 poker playing rednecks into the woods and send in a Hmong with a rifle after them? Wisconson, Michigan, what’s the difference?

I’m vehemently anti-poker.

It looks like a Roomba Squid anyways.

I can vouch for Excalibur products; I have the Craps game, it works nice, but you can often get it stuck in loops by pressing buttons you aren’t supposed to in different combinations - don’t ask how I found THAT out. They also put their name on the emergency radio dynamo lamps sold last week, which work just fine.