Excalibur Tabletop Foosball

They’re great to have around for kids of every age.

Okay, in for one. I’ll stick it in the break room at work and see what happens - hopefully a reduction in productivity.

Great if you have kids who aren’t allowed to watch TV or play video games!

mehp… (that’s meh, with a little pee in it)

Mama won’t let me play the foosball

One man’s crap is another man’s fertilizer… I’m in for one - it looks fun for the kiddos.

I kinda like it, but it’s not very big (just under 2’) and it looks REALLY light and if you are a ahem competitive foosball players, I doubt you can really wail on it without making it into firewood.

There doesn’t seem to be any way to anchor it to the table?

WHAT!?!? AMAZON!!! Cr^P!! No wonder I can’t win one anymore

Oh darn we missed the bag! Everyone can go do other things now!

in for one. this will be great for the office

$26 at amazon, two very different reviews.

awww. did I really miss the bag of crap?

after telling everyone i came in contact with that i was getting this foosball table, woot then tells me (days later) that they miscalculated how many tables were in inventory and now im not getting one. thanks a lot woot!

Am I the only one?

I haven’t received any shipping info for my foosball table. It looks like I might be one of the unlucky orders to get dropped:(

Got my Smartpost tracking numbers today.

Ordered 3, and each one being shipped separately.

Sorry to hear some of your orders got cancelled.

I got mine last week. Kinda crappy construction, but what do you expect for $10?

I beat my wife 9-3. She later beat me a mini golf.

I got my Foosball Table. The floor is warped, so the front guys scrape. Trying to fix the warp. For $10.00, this wasn’t so bad.

Just stopping in to say that I got this in the mail - all pieces are there and when put together the floor doesn’t quite make it into the slots on both sides, but it doesn’t affect the playability at all. It’s cheaply made but fairly sturdy for a kids’ toy, as long as it doesn’t get wet or dropped from a height it should last a long time.

It was a little bit of a PITA to put together and the score sliders are very tight, on the bright side it prevents my son’s little sister from messing with them and making him hyperventilate.

My 8 year old son LOVES it. Totally fun and totally worth the ten spot.