Expression 44° Pinot Noir - 2 Pack

Has this shipped for anyone yet? Still waiting on a shipping email here.

nothing yet. I’ve received other wines purchased during the woot-off, but nothing on this one.

Hello.

so, we had an issue with this deal (it was a previous Expression deal and not the one we intended to put up) and had to pull it quick.

i’m sorry to say that for those 20 who ordered
we needed to cancel and refund. you should have recieved an email by now. checking on that.

my apologies.

So sad. I was excited to see this wine available. sigh

I’ve not yet received an email or a refund.
I’m cool with ‘store credit.’ whatever works for you. =D

How sad! I haven’t seen the credit or the email yet though. :frowning:

Hi WD! What’s the status of the email/credit on this order. I’ve not seen either.

service.woot told me this just yesterday -
“I’m sorry, our wine shipments are strategic rather than timely because our winery has to compete with changing weather, wine shipments can take 2-3 weeks to ship out (you’ll have it before Thanksgiving more than likely). Your tracking information is valid and will update when FedEx gets the package in their hands. Tye”

I also have not received a refund or cancellation email.

Does this mean that we will be getting the wine? I would much prefer the wine!!
I only expected a credit because WD indicated that the wine that was purchased was posted for purchase in error, and not really available for sale, so a refund would be coming.

bcperlow - Did you receive tracking info on this shipment? I have not received anything other than a receipt of payment made.

niet on “tracking info”. i have re-contacted service though. it’s sad too, bc this is easily one of the best woots i have had to date. expression makes exceedingly good pinot!

I got my email today:

Due to a series of miscommunications and mistaken identity, we have been delayed in getting you the accurate status of the order you placed with Wine.Woot for the Expression 44° Pinot Noir - 2 Pack. We have finally come to the conclusion with our winery that this wine was sold unintentionally during the Woot-Off, and though we tried to find the bottles to send regardless, we will not be able to fulfill your order as we will not able to get any more in stock.

We understand this is our fault and we have refunded your order in full which should show in your account within the next couple days if not already. Additionally, we have issued your account the coupon code “redacted” for $5 off your next order on any of our sites.

We profusely apologize for both our lack of stock and the delay it took in communicating the issue with you. We appreciate your patience and hope that you will let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Sincerely,
Woot Member Services

That’s a very odd occurrence. I wonder what exactly went down.

I think its what WD said:

the code scored me free shipping on today’s Victory… works for me… well played WD!