Expression 44° Pinot Noir - 2 Pack

Au contraire…$25.83 including shipping going for 3 is quite reasonable for a very solid 2007 Pinot.

Blame the movie Sideways for causing Pinot prices to increase by 1/3, but the Willamette Valley in Oregon and the Russian River Valley in CA is home to some of the best PN in the world IMHO.

If you do pull the trigger, you will be not only happily surprised, but also wishing you had more.

Cheers!

What white label non-designated vineyard would that be? Both bottles are black label and designate a vineyard.

The Roserock, however, is not available by itself at refinery website, and is packaged with white label 44 degree wines.

Pet peeve… I wish that Wine.Wooters would participate more on the CellarTracker public tasting notes. Of these two bottles, only one has tasting notes, and there are only two notes.

I wonder if WD and the CellarTracker people could connect the two sites somehow (much like Facebook), so at least minimally the Lab Rat reports are posted or something cool like that.

What? There’s a saying to which I somewhat ascribe: “Pinot should cost $30”. It’s not a hard and fast rule, but generally Pinot needs to cost that much to ensure it’s made in the proper manner to get good variety expression.

I’ve already popped the Roserock from last time and found it to be excellent, and for under $30 it’s a steal. The 2008 Zena Crown (not offered last time) just got a 93 from Spectator and goes for $75, although 2007 <> 2008 in OR. This is a fantastic QPR for OR Pinot.

In for 2 - woot has always done a good job of picking OR Pinot, although all I can recall are this and the Torii Mor.

Refinery…very amusing, sir(?). Refining fine wines?

I’m in for 1, based on the communities reccomendations, I’ll probably regret not getting more later, but I’ve got to try some new wines to find what I like. First buy of this Woot Off!

Speaking of good, inexpensive pinot, any chance we’ll see the Woot Cellars D’ONTSPILLE LE BLACK re-offered during this Woot-off? It’s the first Woot cellar wine I missed since the Monkey Prize. And I blame my bachelor party weekend! Anyone know if we’ll ever see the D’ONTSPILLE LE BLACK again?

Damn you, stupidly large button… I hope the kids enjoy playing with the empty shipping containers this X-mas… because that’s about all they are gonna get after this woot-off

For 3? This is only for 2 i thought?? I did enjoy the cathedral ridge pinot offered earlier this year.

Ditto. I feel so cheap as to have to beg for this.

Loved this when we ordered it. The spousal unit and I were debating ordering some directly from the winery. Woot saves the day!

It’s still early, and my primary education raised its ugly head. Although if this were brandy…

FYI, last time the winemaker did insist that they require no HAZMAT suits in the making of their wines.

I would dearly love some champagne. They had a great “3 pack” a couple of years ago that was
awesome. What do you all think the chances
are they will have any champagne this
woot off? I “never” see it on here anymore.
thanks!

Im in for one… sorry i missed the olives lol

History would seem to dictate a yes, if not this one, maybe a future woot-off. I think the Albino Rhino was offered at least during one Woot-off. (Purchased it both times… pretty good juice.)

in for 3 based on reviews.

i need a second job

Is that playing with empty shipping containers, or living in empty shipping containers :wink:?

If it’s the latter, then you clearly need to go in for 3 so that you’ll have a bigger box for them to live in. If they are just playing with the box, then it depends upon how generous you are feeling towards your kids. If you really love them, you’ll get them the bigger box!

Can anyone comment on the drinking window for these wines?