Expression 44° Pinot Noir (2)

Expression 44° Pinot Noir 2-Pack
$54.99 $109.00 50% off List Price
2007 Expression 44° Pinot Noir Eola-Amity Hills
2007 Pinot Noir, Roserock Vineyard

ladies, grab the pinots while you can, it will go fast!

Would if I could!

I’m not a lady I grabbed four bottles!!

Serious question about these.
SO and I have had a hard time with Oregon pinots. So far most we haven’t liked.
We are HUGE fans of Sonoma Coast, Santa Lucia and Burgundy.
Even Russian River sometimes turns us off when it’s more of a fruit bomb vs earthiness.

How do these compare from that perspective please !
I’m dying to find some Oregon pinots.

In my humble opinion Pinot Noir should never ever be a fruit bomb. What concerns me a bit is the fact that you don’t like Russian River Valley or Oregon Pinots which I happen to find to be some of the best in this country. So keeping that in mind please use your best judgment about my opinion as you know what they say about opinions :slight_smile:

Having made my disclaimer I can tell you that we have ordered this Pinot multiple times and have never been disappointed. But at $30 a bottle shipped I would hate to lead you astray with my opinion not knowing that your taste and my mine may be not be aligned.

I will go out on a limb and say if you buy it and don’t like it I would be willing to buy the other bottle. I hope that little bit helps?!

Thanks. That does help.
RR for a while there was extracting the daylights out of the grapes (not every place of course). I’ve heard of this place before but I wish I could remember the characteristics. I think it was at an event and there are too many wines there for sure even though I try to document.