Sold by: Bighorn Cellars LLC
$89.99 $235.00 62% off List Price
2011 Expression 44 Pinot Noir, Oregon Eola-Amity Hills Roserock Vineyard
2011 Expression 39 Pinot Noir, Anderson Valley Anderson Creek Vineyard
2011 Expression 38 Pinot Noir, Goldrock Ridge Vineyard
2011 Expression 38 Pinot Noir, Sonoma Coast Gap’s Crown Vineyard

Previous offer:
11/26/14

No surprise that mill is first for this offer.

Interesting. It’s usually 2 bottles each of the Roserock and the Gap’s Crown. I don’t recall seeing the Anderson Creek or the Goldrock Ridge before…

11/26/14

Nice find… and now $30 less than it was back then!

Yeah, very nice price reduction. End of vintage, I guess? We picked one set up last time but have only had the Roserock (from the 2+2 sale). Intrigued…this one is up to molarchae, but she’s a sucker for Expressions wine.

We’ve liked all of the Expression Pinots that we’ve had. SWMBO will be thrilled to get more of this!

I was excited to try these, and then I remembered it’s August in Texas. Le Sigh.

So I’ll just drop in to say, “Hello Wooters, I miss you!” and go back to my sweaty little corner of the universe until October.

Nice variety here. If I were buying at the moment this would be a nice pick up!

So would you say your general level of enjoyment of these PNs is on par with the Roesslers that have been sold here over the years?

Broken cart?

“This item cannot be shipped to NC. Please remove this wine from your order.”

Yes,

Thanks to stick-in-the-mud buzzkilling state legislators, wine may only be delivered to the following states:
California, Colorado, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, New Hampshire, New York, ** North Carolina **, Ohio, Oregon, Texas, Washington

Roessler Pinot has varied - some of it outstandingly good, some of it very good, some (2008) smoke damaged (IMHO). Under the winemaker we met with on the 2010 tour (what a lunch that was!), all of the Roessler wines had a very distinctive and noticeable house style…

The Oregon and Anderson Valley Expression PNs are at least as good as any of the Roessler, perhaps a bit better.

The others are at least on a par with the very good Roesslers and much better than the smoke-affected wines.

SWMBO really likes Oregon, Anderson Valley and Sonoma Coast Pinot: I grabbed 3 sets here.

Thanks, that’s helpful. I am soon to see my name in lights as Last-Wooter-to-Woot.

BTW, when I first looked at this sale, I saw mill as First and you as Last. That’s when I started paying attention.

Drinking very well. This is a screamer!

I scream, you scream, we all scream for… Pinot Noir?

quite the endorsement framing!

RPM shopping like a balla!

I’m sorely tempted here, too, actually. Some good drinking PN right it it’s drinking window. Nice varity, $25/btl shipped…

molarchae has spoken - we’re going to drink these that are already in stock. Then we’re going to hope this offer returns another day and figure out how much we need. So WD, make sure this comes back in the fall! :slight_smile:

North Carolina is still being rejected with: “This item cannot be shipped to NC. Please remove this wine from your order.”