Expression Wines Pinot Noir (4)

Darn you, WD! The Selyem release opens on Monday (but those probably won’t ship until October).

In for one!

Just gave it another try… still rejecting NC

Woot what gives? Either this can or can’t ship to NC, can’t be both.

Trying to get back into woot. Did they move the paragraph on each offering where it says the buzzkilling states that can only receive wine? I can’t find it anymore.

I’m on mobile. Maybe that’s it.

I’ve had that issue on the mobile site as well. Lucky for you, in this instance someone posted this morning the allegedly available states for this offer.

Woot, why are you still ignoring the North Carolina issue? I know it’s Friday and all but…

Sorry guys, we had a copy/paste issue. This one actually can’t go to North Carolina. Apologies for the confusion.

Never had a bad bottle of theirs. In for at least 2.

blasted enablers, all of you. I was going to pass, but…

I’ve actually rather enjoyed some of the '08 Roesslers; must be that yak palate from Klez affecting me.

I’ve found the Roesslers to be very good across the board save for the Griffin’s I just opened and maybe a one other. I don’t think I’m sensitive to really mild smoke taint, though. I didn’t notice it in the Cockamamie either.

Anyway, I’m passing here after our back-to-back purchases. Really nice offer, though for sure.

I gave in too

Speed to first woot: 1m 21.445s
First sucker: mill
Last wooter to woot: Cesare
Last purchase: 2 minutes ago