Exquisite Hotel 600TC 100% Egyptian Cotton Sheet Sets

Jeez, sorry about that. Please email support@woot.com with your order info and situation; CS can get you squared away.

Nice looking and feeling sheets but… the corners of the fitted sheet show the threats coming undone! not happy about that. luckily my mom has a sewing machine to reinforce the seems…wow junk.

I just received these sheets and I’m very concerned with the quality. They seem very thin, definitely regretting this purchase. The edges of the flat sheet aren’t even hemmed! If woot’s return policy allowed it I would definitely send them back.

I received mine today and feel the exact same! Hoping I can hem the edges of the flat sheet.

If they are damaged upon arrival, please use the Support form linked at the top of the page to contact customer support for assistance.

I received these last week and washed them. When they came out of the dryer they weren’t soft, actually very rough, so I washed them again and repeated 4 more times hoping they would soften up. After that I put them on the bed and noticed some problems. The edges are unraveling, there are weave issues through the body of the sheet like the threads snagged or a different thread was used, and there are multiple places where in the middle of the sheet where threads are sticking up and knotted like there was a problem during the weaving. This would all be something to ignore if these were soft and comfy, but even after 6 washes its like sleeping on sandpaper. Just not a good buy.

I bought these sheets and the fitted sheet didn’t really fit over my mattress. I stretched it real hard, thought that the seams, which looked a little ragged, would rip, but they didn’t. I am not looking forward to making the bed with these sheets. My wife and I also thought they felt a bit like sandpaper. I’m hoping additional use/washing will soften them up a bit. I wouldn’t recommend these sheets. I do like the blue color though.

total crap! These are paper thin rough and not even close to the material of the “identical” ones I bought a month ago. NEVER AGAIN will I buy sheets from WOOT, a complete scam and rip off.

Hate these sheets. Definitely not worth the money. I’m done with sheets on Woot. The are not substantial - they are very thin. They are not soft. They just look like very thin cheap sheets. And they weren’t cheap.