Exquisite Hotel Collection All Season Down Alternative Comforter

Sorry you’re not loving your new comforter. :frowning:

This isn’t worth the 5 dollars shipping. Down alternative must translate to strands of polyester. This is no more than a thin bed spread cover. To say it is a down alternative comforter is so far from the truth. Not even a good blanket you can almost see through it. Very disappointed in you on this one woot…

I agree. Just got mine, down alternative in this case means polyfill. This is priced appropriately if you bought it at wal mart on clearance. Such high hopes. And my first woot. Having second thoughts and regrets about the six pack of leggings my daughter will hate. What’s the deal? is this how woot is always? Wanted good. Wanted the goodest good. I deserved good.
Gonna likely get covered for the dog. I wouldn’t use it. Sweaty mess all pre menopausal covered with saran wrap alternative and full of poly like that. I may cry for a sec…

Just got mine and it is awful. The quality is terrible. In no way, shape, or form is this “down-alternative”. This is false advertising at its finest. The material is a polyester, not at all what is pictured, and the material inside feels a lot like cotton blend. Do not waste your time or money. This is really disappointing coming from Woot. I have never received a bad product until now.

Glad I’m passing on this deal considering it says polyester fill in the description/specification . It says down filled in the title, but should say polyester filled.

No

I have read the above comments. If I had read said comments before purchasing, I may have thought twice. I love my comforter. I feel it was a bargain for the price. This was my very first Woot purchase and I am currently awaiting my 3rd purchase. Thanks Woot!

So glad I read the reviews, and didn’t waste my money,sorry for everyone that bought the crap though, not ONE positive review, not even the wood trolls that usually post fake positive reviews, what garbage!

We just got ours from when these were on before. I have to say we LOVE it. We ordered a king for our cal king bed.

I really wish I had waited and read some comments before purchasing two of these cheapy comforters. I’m a little embarrassed to put in on our guest bed. The navy one had threads from the stitching coming out of the middle. Bummed out with my first woot purchase, and will be a more wary customer.

Not worth the $20. Purchased about a month ago came with a rip in it and is already falling apart. Very low quality

I live in the southwest desert and I think this comforter is perfect for $20. Even in the winter it keeps me toasty warm. I like how lightweight it is.

It’s definitely not worth $20. It feels like it was woven with subpar elephant pubes than have been treated with diluted oil from a poison ivy plant. On the other hand, it makes a great gift for those you wish cancer upon.

Are we the only ones that liked these Comforters? :slight_smile:

Whar are the measures and weight of the package? I have to resend it to other country…

Here you go:

It’s $20, not sure what people are expecting. I ordered a king size in white, it is as expected. A cheap comforter that is not too think but good enough to stay warm. If it get’s stained or too dirty, I wont feel bad about tossing it. Feel like the description of the item and pricing set expectations fine in my case. YMMV obviously.

What do you want for $20? So it had a few loose threads - mine does the job just fine. It’s a little wrinkly on top, but (unfortunately) no one sees my bed but me anyway!

Cheap!!! Seams frayed out of the box. The fabric feels like panty hose.

This is better than the 40 dollar down alternative blanked I bought at Target. Totally worth it.