Extra $2 discount on $19 Shirts: September 23 - September 25, 2022

logo_woot

September 23, 2022 - September 25, 2022

1. Find your favorite new shirts from our catalog or Top 20: FIND THEM HERE & HERE

2. Add your new wardrobe to your cart. During checkout, the $2 per shirt discount will be applied to the subtotal.

3. Get shopping! Grab one of our many designs, or a top seller!

NOTE: If you are checking out with Amazon Prime and you are seeing a shipping cost during checkout, look for and tap/click the “Use this address” button. The order page will finish loading and shipping will update.

Restrictions and fine print:

• Shirts prior to checkout must be $19
  • You can order as many times as you want. If you wanna buy 300 shirts we’re not stopping you!
  • Discount combines with this “Buy more save more” deal.
  • Discount applied at checkout.
  • Valid only on Shirt.Woot apparel offers. Blankets and other non-apparel offers are not eligible.
  • Limit of one promotion per transaction, this offer is not combinable with any other promotions.
  • Offer valid from September 23, 2022 at 12:00pm CT until September 25, 2022 at 11:59pm CT.

@Narfcake

The extra $2 discount does not appear to be working

Are you in the checkout and not the cart? The discount won’t show up in the cart.

Yes, went to the end of the checkout process and the $2 discount never showed, just the more you more you save discount.

*more you buy more you save

Are any of the shirts the $19 ones?

Yes, all three are $19, total came to $57 then 40% ($22.80) off

1 Like

Nevermind. I’m trying all kinds of combinations and it’s not working. Let me tag some people.

@ThunderThighs @lioncow @Lady5tark @benwyeth

1 Like

Thanks, much appreciated

I just tried and am also not seeing the extra $2 discount, just the 40% off 3+. I thought perhaps it was because only 2 of my 3 choices were $19 shirts but I see it’s probably part of the larger problem. I will try again tomorrow.

Let me see who I can find.

Update: I’ve sent emails and messages. It might be morning though before they see them.

2 Likes

I think I see what is happening, it works when you buy exactly 2 shirts, 1 from the top 20, 1 from the catalog. I’m going to see if I can fix it.

3 Likes

@amrlion @Wooter579722459 @pepper114

Alrighty, I figured out what I did wrong, and it is working properly now! Sorry about that folks, but thank you so much for the heads up!

3 Likes