Extravagonzo Specialty Culinary Infused Oils - Four Pack

I bought these last time they were available and never received any emails from anyone about them.

Holy Smokes, they sold out, nice! We produce this stuff in small batches so everyone can relish the beauty of each Oil. Thanks so much for your support, I hope y’all keep using these culinary enhancements. Check out our new website and join us on Facebook and Twitter, subscribe to our newsletter and we will send recipes, specials, and such. Extravagonzo…for the gourmet in all of us…

Hey GregMCE, thanks for the fabulous comments, so glad you are swilling the Oils like a nice glass o’ vino! They are that good. Check out our new website, sign up for our newsletter and watch us bounce around the countryside slinging Oil. If you come up w/ any cool recipes send them to us at the website and we’ll give 'em a whirl and maybe even send them out to the world. Keep rocking… Tom

Yup, I use them all the time for an extra zip to everything. Try a littleLemon Oil in your spaghetti sauce, sautee some fish and drizzle a bit more for finishing. Did I say substitute 1/4 cup Orange Oil for 1/2 of one of the sticks of butter in Choclate Chip Cookies?!! Yikes, you’ll never go back! Thx for giving them a “go”. Tom

Hi MLaritz, these oils are EVOO w/ approx 20% Grapeseed Oil, it is a healthful addition w/ being high in Anti-Oxidants and Vit “E”, it also raises the smoke point to a medium sautee and you can use them on the grill w/out worryiing. These are the real deal, no flavorings/colorings/extracts/essential oils are added; the garlic is roasted in GSO and it is added to the EVOO, the citrus is crushed w/ the Oilives so you get a little of the zest, a bit of the seed, and the full flavor of the fruit, and the dried Red Chili is soaked in the EVOO for up to 60 days to absorb flavor and color. You’ll love 'em. check out our website and get on the newsletter list. I’m getting hungry, better go sautee that venison steak w/ a bit of the Chili and Orange OIls mixed, whoa it’s good! Tom.

Here comes the decadence in me: try drizzling the Orange on vanilla ice cream, yikes, it is JUST LIKE a creamsicle, phew, great stuff, addicting! Substitute 1/4 cup Orange for 1/2 of one of the sticks of butter in Chocolate Chip Cookies, scary good. Oh, and hey, salmon, pork and beef on the grill are beyond incredible. Tom

Nope, no fake stuff here! We don’t use any colorings/flavorings/extracts/essential oils here, just the real deal: the citrus is crushed w/ the olives so you get a bit of the seed, some of the zest and the full flavor of the fruit, the garlic is roasted in the GSO and then it is added to the EVOO, and the dried red chili is soaked in the EVOO for up to 60 days until flavor and color are absorbed. The fake stuff - we leave that up to the other folks out there, cause we made these oils with you in mind…for the gourmet in all of us…Tom

Thanks Ruadog, they are danged good, aye?! I like to do my steaks by putting them in a ziplock baggie, adding a couple tablespoons of both Orange and Chili (or garlic/chili, just straight garlic, etc), letting them “work” for 40 minutes of so, and then tossing them on the grill. The flavors are way in the background, but holy smokes, it is so gratifying to have folks say “what did you DO to that steak?! It was awesome!” Check out our website join the newsletter and send us your recipes, we’ll figure out what to do with them. Thx…Tom

Hi EditorKid, I actually use the Extravagonzo Oils all the time for popping popcorn, though you don’t want to use high heat. At an Extravagonzo Party at a friend’s place in TX last spring on one of my road trips we popped two separate batches; one Lemon and one Garlic, geezel beasle they were GOOD! Add some seasalt and crack some pepper, wonderful. I bought one of those electric poppers w/ the arm that goes around in circles (dont’ watch it too close/long, it’ll make ya dizzy like the cat in the drier) to mix the popcorn and oil - it is marvelous! No need to add any vegie oil if you don’t want to, why adulterate a good thing? Tom

Hey SWMBO, ya gotta try the Orange on vanilla ice cream, yer gonna love it! Check out our website and follow us on twitter/facebook. Getting to be good fun nowwwwwww…Tom

Hello Hellpaso, it’s me again, the Oil maker. I am just replying on the wine.woot website, maybe they connect directly through to your email, but I don’t have a clue what your email is. You can check out our website and follow on facebook/twitter, join the newsletter. Maybe we’ll send some very cool recipes. Keep rocking…Tom

Well, dang MOTHER, I hope you jump on it next time…if there is a next time. Just in case, have a look at our website and hook up with facebook/twitter and our newsletter. Your cooking will never be the same again, and there will probably be many folks thankful for that! Hahahahaaaa, just kidding. But seriously, these Oils give everything they touch a new outlook, they’ll keep ya smiling till ya grin…Tom