Eye Fi Explore 2GB Wi-Fi SD Card

This thing works pretty good. Make sure your camera is compatible…

eyefi.com

again. could someone let me know what the monkey deal is?

The write-up smells recycled…

That was the 1G

its only 10 bucks cheaper than the manufacturers web site. 5 if you count shipping, and thats for a new one…

The good thing about this one is that you don’t need to add subscriptions for:
GeoLocation (forever)
Hotspots (1 year)

Unlike the ones from Google.
OTOH, this one only uploads JPG files.
OT3H, at only 2 GB, you don’t need SDHC to use it.

I bought this when it was on sellout.woot.com and was pleased.

We need monkeys!

I have to admit, I don’t get how this works. I’m not an idiot, I swear. But the photo and description just leaves me stumped.

What an odd product.

sorry, not gunna happen, this ones almost over, only a few more crappy items, maybe some lights, and a monkey left, better luck next time =/

does it work with XBOX?

does it work with XBOX?

Damn, now if they only made a wireless xd card

http://www.eye.fi/google

$5.00 more total for a 4Gig card and 200Gb extra google storage. If you want the card (which seems cool) this is a no brainer.

I did my part, now everyone else click, click, click!

Ok that is just COOL

Oh dear, they really did cook a baby:

HUGE image removed

http://www.woot.com/Images/Sale/Screaming_Monkey_with_Woot_CapeOH8-detail.jpg

Dear Bucknekkid,

Evidently, even while sleeping, I had a number of defense attorneys, but the noobs were apparently going after me because someone made a comment about “old timers.”

I didn’t say anything offensive about that…I just made fun of myself…asking where I could get a bra that made boobs look saggy, etc. The nOObs didn’t really take to my brand of humor, evidently.

I was already sleeping, being an “old-timer” and all…so I missed it. They must have pissed off at least one mod, cuz’ the “evidence” is gone. You should have heard my daughter this afternoon on the phone. I was amused…she was FURIOUS!

Eye Fi, with my little eye, something carp-y for someone else to buy!