EyeClops Mini Projector

Johnny 5 is still alive!

Woot must be desperate to get rid of these. Between regular listings and the woot offs, I think this is the fourth time I’ve seen these on here in about a month.

“Hey! The EyeClops Mini Projector really does look a lot like Wall-E, doesn’t it?”

Not sure if you noticed, but it looks a lot like a Wall-E doll… not a bad price for an offbrand. Saw the real deal going for even more.

FAIL!

“Hey, that looks a lot like Wall-E!”

“Hey! The EyeClops Mini Projector really does look a lot like Wall-E, doesn’t it?”

Did that make it past the first 5 or 6?

I’d buy one if the speakers were branded with the Woot! logo.

They would have called it the “Iclops” but at under $25 they didn’t have enough funds to fend off a lawsuit from Apple.

Hey! The EyeClops Mini Projector really does look a lot like Wall-E, doesn’t it?

Viva Los Revolution Digitalis!

Wrll, neither did the voters of Connecticut.

Hey! The EyeClops Mini Projector really does look a lot like Wall-E, doesn’t it?

Dam this thing tempted me till I read some reviews. The resolution is TERRIBLE. It is a kids toy and nothing else.

I wish projector tech would get cheaper so I could get a good one for under $100.

“Hey, that looks a lot like Wall-E!”

Do you have any Roombas on deals.woot! that look like EVE?

Thank you. That was, in fact, the first question that sprang to mind.

I have to say, $25 for a projector is crazy cheap, and 1.5m is acceptable but…320x240? Really?

darn, I resisted it before… will I be able to this time around?