eyn iPhone Cases

I’ve been using mine for over a month now and I love it. Think about it…on a daily basis 99.9% percent of the time I’m going for cash, or my debit card. I keep my wallet near by, but I can run to the store with just my phone now. I keep my driver’s license in there too.

My only complaint is more than 7 or 8 bills and it gets hard to close. But I don’t keep (have) a whole lot of cash anyway. (stupid economy) But if you carry a lot of ones it gets tight.

Quite frankly my iPhone is worth more than what’s in my d*mn wallet anyway.

And before anybody chimes in how I can afford a $500 iphone if I’m broke…I get my iphones 2 models back for $0.01 with a renewal…so the phone costs me $0.01 to buy, but if I lose it within 18 months it costs me $400 to replace…so yeah…I keep an eye on where my phone is more than my wallet.

My wallet is just full of store cards and other crap I only need once in a while (and even less since most of my cards are on my phone’s Key Ring app now).

Great now if someone steals your iPhone they get a your cash and credit cards as a bonus!

I am just laughing at the photo… who has 1,595 unread emails!

Hey Woot… W.T.F.? Not only did you charge me tax for the first time EVER, but I ordered this on June 21 and its still not even shipped yet?

The sale stated below the price that they would ship in 3-5 business days. This is the 4th business day so they’re probably heading out soon. Thanks for your patience.

As to sales tax:
Effective February 1, 2013, Woot, Inc. was required to begin collecting sales tax on orders shipped to destinations in Arizona.

Thank you for the quick response. I appreciate it. :slight_smile: