Facade

http://www.shirtsonsale.info-a.googlepages.com/missedsale_sadrat.gif

*My ticket into the Shirts on Sale

Eh, can’t think of a witty thing to say about facades. Therefore, if you want to buy this after 07.08.2008, just click here!

Grats on another print Steven, but this is not for me. it’s far too low on the shirt.

This reminds me of the it’s a small world attraction in Disneyland. :smiley:
Congrats to the artist.

Congrats Steven.

I find the shirt comp interesting in that they curved the bottom of the design to match the bottom of the shirt, when the full design image shows that it’s flat. Fun. :slight_smile:

I don’t know much about art, but I know I don’t like that.

hopefully I’m in the minority.

enjoy your shirt

Uhm… really?

Sorry. Not a fan, at all.

Very beautiful shirt; this is a perfect colour for it, too =)

Interesting art. Too feminine for me though.

This shirt was designed by: Steven Lefcourt, in hopes that it won’t be criminally underappreciated like King of the Beasts and Lightning Bugs.

This shirt, will sadly, be criminally under appreciated.

Ah, it’s cool, congrats, the design is just too big, and is low on the shirt, I feel people would be staring at my belly the whole time, and that’s not cool :slight_smile:

Nice design, but not for me.

This may be a stupid question but if the placement of the design on the shirt illustration is that exactly where the silk screen will go? Meaning this one looks like it is further down on the shirt and more on the belly than the chest area. Is that the exact location where the print will go?

Beautiful image, however not crazy about it for a shirt. As a ceramicist I think it would look great on some functional dinnerware.

Not sure it would be criminal to under appreciate this shirt.

It is interesting, I even might have liked it as wall-art. For walking around? Maybe in some faux-chic area it might fly… ouch.

Mr. Rogers meets Sesame St. with a touch of almost any early 80’s cartoon.

Not for me. Perhaps I am also lost when it comes to art, but I do not see art in this, nor John, Paul, Ringo…

Congrats on the print! I really like the artwork.

One for me, and one for my daughter.

There’s no accounting for taste.

I somewhat agree. I’m not sure if its too feminine, but the colors definitely aren’t for me.

Congratulations, Ste7en! The usual blog is in place!