Facade

What a fabulous shirt design! Very artistically cubist. Congrats to the designer.

i know for ‘condition’ they wanted to write ‘erectile’…cmon woot

Studying architectural engineering and, while it’s interesting to look at, I couldn’t pull this shirt off.

trying to decide if mine will be appropriate office wear at a small design studio
some of my clients are pretty uptight

congrats steven! :smiley:
it’s a interesting shirt… perhaps a little too interesting that it’d draw some unwanted attention. ;X

I really like this design, but I’m not sure if I’ll buy it. I’ll take another look at it tomorrow.

I love the face and the style. Color is great for summer too.

This is the ugliest shirt I have ever seen in my life. WOW…

finally some more summer appropriate colors. love it, just a wee bit feminine for me. looks great though.

Speaking of criminally under-appreciated, ladies and gentlemen… The Talking Heads:

“When my love
Stands next to your love
I can’t define love
When it’s not love
It’s not love
It’s not love
Which is my face
Which is a building
Which is on fire - on fire”

Thanks…um…3.5 of you. I kid, I kid, all opinions are welcome (even if some of them aren’t helping my headache). Goodnight, and I hope a few more of you enjoy it. Thanks again to the woot staff, and of course anyone that likes it enough to say so.

-Steve

What the deuce?

I like it, it pulls off exactly what I think the original interpretation was intended to be (double entendre for facade: a storefront; and putting up a false front for the face).

Like the others here it doesn’t seem like appropriate casual wear and is not going to earn my $10. However, I do want to see more clever shirts in the future~

This would be a nice painting to hang on the wall, but I can’t see myself wearing it.

Does this remind anyone of a MAD Fold-In?

And I’m 21, so don’t say it dates me. :wink:

Although I wish the yellow were green I’ll be buying one. Make that 4.5 now. :wink:

too many colors o.0

U

G

L

Y

You ain’t got no alibi – that’s ugly!

I really, really liked it. And then I saw the face.

Now I think I’ll sleep on it. At least, given the largely disgruntled response, it’ll probably still be there in the morning. XD

This is a beautiful shirt!

I had been trying not to buy woot shirts, but I positively loved the design, so I had to get it. Designs resting low on the shirt are so much more organic and centered feeling… the high, mid-chest designs are way more artificial feeling (although I must say, I own and love a ton of them). The wide design of this shirt, and the intensely geometric yet serene appearance just pull together so well.

Anyways, great job, hope I didn’t gush too much.