Face-Care Replacements

Good idea. I passed your request on to the buyer.

Can you woot confirm that the razor sharpener is made by Razorpit? You do not disclose the manufctr on your description. Thanks.

Thought it was face replacements, missed th “care” and well, I’m rather disappointed now. Oh well, next time Woot, next time…

Those replacement blades are like shaving with a dull, rusty, pitted knive. Don’t waste your money (like I did)

To be fair… I got a Q.P. for absolutely eviscerating a product once. I figured I’d be banned from the site, but I was rewarded with a Q.P.

I’m with you. I enjoy the posts where people are able to chime in with experience.

Please be warned, folks - this product is no good. I purchased three 2-packs the last time they ran and every single blade was extremely dull. I tried to return them to Woot but they said it was buyer’s remorse. I was very disappointed in that response but I’ll still purchase items from Woot - but not this one.

A big DITTO.

Would love to read some great Woot! reviews on stuff they love and see if Woot! comes thru with some great items!

Bring it on Woot!

Sorry to disappoint, this is not Razorpit.

How do you get them onto the toothbrush? Mine seems way different

How do you install the toothbrush heads? I cant figure these things out.

I’m guessing that you are talking about the E-series? Here’s a post from an earlier sale. Hope this helps.

I can’t get the brush off the head, I am afraid I am going to break my tooth brush trying to get it off.

These were horrible. For the two weeks I tried them, I woke up every morning, stood by the sink, and repeated “ouch! woot sucks! ouch! never buy from them again!”

It’s worked. This is probably my last woot purchase.

Purchased the: “Gillette GVNS-500 Venus Compatible Replacement Cartridges - 8 Pack” Otherwise known as Ms.Blade when you receive it. HA!

While I wasn’t going to complain about the terrible knock-off brand for the price I HAVE to when I realized I just tossed out a blade that would have shaved 10x better for a “new” one that someone had to have gotten out of my trash can last year. These are absolutely horrid!

These blades are awful. They’re good for about five shaves at most and the blades dull quickly. I wont’ make this mistake again. This is the only product I have ever bought from Woot that I regret paying good money for…