Face-Care Replacements

Are these replacement razors made by Gillette? The words “compatible with” makes me wonder if they are generic.

That’s what it sounds like, to me.

I have a Fusion and of course Mach 3 blades won’t work with it. I don’t know why they can’t make them interchangeable, but I bet it has something to do with money.

These are not real Mach 3 blades, but are cheap generics. The prior Woot had them mislabelled and I ordered them and was very disappointed. Don’t get ripped off like I did.

I have an Oral-B electric toothbrush and I love it. My teeth feel minty fresh after using it. However, I’ve never been as happy as the women in the pictures seem to be. Maybe I’m doing something wrong.

Thanks for the heads up, cheap blades are not worth taking a chance on!

I have an Oral-B electric toothbrush and I love it. My teeth feel minty fresh after using it. However, I’ve never been as happy as the women in the pictures seem to be. Maybe I’m doing something wrong.

hope you have better luck than me, ordered some in Nov. and only got half the order. my husband said the ones he tried were not good and said don’t buy them again.

Has anyone tried these Clarisonic brushes? I am worried they will be horrible/ruin my skin/ruin my Clarisonic.

i bought the oral b product and it is very bad
all 12 of them broke in a week or so
i am use to buy product on woot and i am usually please we the products but this one is really bad DO NOT BUY

I bought some of the Deep pore and Normal brushes when they were last on woot in December, but haven’t had a chance to try them yet. They fit fine though they shed bristles like crazy. No bald spots, but I’m curious if it will continue after the first use (may swap it out to test today). Also many people had problems with orders not being fulfilled or only part showing up; I ended up with a refund since none of the Normal brushes showed up. Not sure if it was due to overselling or what, either way I’m passing on these for now.

Do not buy the Oral B replacement toothbrush heads. I bought them as well as the Gillete compatible replacement blades last month when Woot had them on sale. The Oral B toothbrush heads break off in your mouth when using them to brush your teeth, so they can be a choking hazard if little kids use them. The Gillette razors are ok, they don’t shave as close as the real thing, but for ten bucks they are passable.

Aside from the occasional toner refill, has anyone ever actually gotten an OEM-compatible product that was both a lot cheaper and just as good?

To sum it all up; don’t buy anything from this plus sale, because it’s crap.

Cell Phone batteries. That’s about it.

I bought the Oral-B brushes on 12/9 but I haven’t tried them yet to see if it’s defective. Were you guys able to get a refund from Woot? I guess I just missed the 21 day window on returns for defective products. Kinda sucks for me if these things break!

Thank you. You just saved me $15!

Laptop batteries and cords. That’s about it!

Cheep, cheep junk I ordered some last time they where on here and didn’t even last the frist shave. Broke after 4 strokes.

This has been mentioned several times, but I wanted to also chime in.

Last time these blades were offered, they were labeled slightly different, something along the lines of Gillete Mach 3 razor model 123456.

I ordered 3-packs of these thinking that they were actually Gillete razors… These are a horrible knock-off that have the same level of quality as the cheap $1 plastic razors.

Shame on you Woot - very disappointed customer.