FACE MASK Face Mask

FACE MASK Face Mask

I bought this. I don’t know why.

2 Likes

Cause your the enthusiast that wants one of everything woot WOOT! has to offer.

2 Likes

To complete your labeled outfit, of course.

3 Likes

I didn’t buy all the labeled stuff. But I do like the thought of people reading my mask and hopefully getting a chuckle out of it.

3 Likes

I have two of these and I often see people looking at me closely and then chuckling.

I haven’t yet put on a full outfit of items. My wife has stated she will not be seen in public with me with more than 1 item on.

6 Likes

But you could post it here and we’d all love it.

6 Likes

It will happen one day… don’t you worry.

3 Likes

Lier! Your in it over blood the thought of losing your beloved moderator status. The more paid advertising you subject yourself to the better your chances of unprecedented status.

I presume you mean more than 1 labeled bit of Woot apparel.

1 Like

Your assumption is correct.

I think she was okay with 2 labeled pieces. I did the facemask and hoodie but then I joked I would wear my cap and fill my mug and she stopped me…

4 Likes

I’m hoping there’s a missing /s there. If not, be nice to the volunteer moderators.

4 Likes

I think the items that have gotten the most general (yet often subtle) reactions are my Lime in the Coconut :lemon::arrow_right::coconut: shirt (always gets at least a chuckle) and that Woot! Athletics shirt. People always do a double take and I can see the “I have questions” look written all over their faces. Someone even asked me, “Is that shirt from Woot the deal site?” :joy:

The “shirt” shirt usually gets an eye roll. I still love it.

Woot Athletics

3 Likes

Now that song is going to be in my head all day.

screaming homer simpson GIF

Actually, I kinda like it so it’s fine.

3 Likes

I have one that says “left the house to buy alcohol” that usually gets a few smiles. Well at least it looks like they’re smiling under their masks.

4 Likes

@ThunderThighs Any chance you know if this has a pocket for PM2.5 filters?

I have one, sadly no pocket (it’s double sided, same pattern on both). If you are crafty, I guess you could make a pocket in between the layers…
While I like it for the kitsch factor, it could definitely use a filter pocket, since it is way too thin and porous to be used solo for any sort of germ protection. I would at least wear a paper mask under it.

3 Likes