Factory

http://www.shirtsonsale.info-a.googlepages.com/missedsale_sadrat.gif*My ticket into the Shirts on Sale Sad Rat Race
Bah! Missed this shirt? To buy it, click here!

I really don’t know what to make of this. But I really cannot believe it will sell well.

Yay! Rainbow colors in my mouth. Reminds me of a Skittles commercial.

we’re not all gothic, knock of the black shirts.

wow… i guess woot doesnt want my money…

sorry i just dont like the design

black… that’s different.

I like it… I just don’t think it’s for me. Sorry this time, Draco… but I love the look on his face.

Good design, congrats to the artist. Just don’t think I like the color choices, not for me.

Congratulations on the shirt Draco. I’ve seen some of your designs. You’re very talented!

Ha ha! I’ll buy just for all the Kate Bush references in the description.

no kidding, especially us pale-skinners. Black is a no no.

The look of the clouds and rainfall was a neat idea, but the factory and goblin just don’t mesh with me. I’ll pass on this one.

I think what kills it for me is the placement… how it covers the whole height of the shirt and veers off diagonally… it just looks awkward

eesh. draco is very talented, but this is a poor representation of that. and enough with the black shirts. this isn’t emoshirt.woot!

been achin’ to scratch my wootshirt itch for a while now, but this won’t do.

been like 2 weeks of extremely ‘meh’ shirts now.

agreed. i don’t mind the colors so much…but the composition is just off. very strange shirt.

I like everything until I get down to the goblin. He just looks slapstick to me. >_> Oh well.

I really like the idea, but I have to agree with everyone else - This is not an attractive shirt.

Yes, it is the placement that kills it for me too.