Factory

Ooo I like this shirt! Very cool idea.

Meh, I’m from Oregon, I’ve got great drinking water already, thanks. And an awful lot of black shirts lately, which isn’t to say that black is bad, just, as someone else mentioned, pale skin + dark hair+ too many black shirts = vampire.

whats the deal with the Black shirts? They used to be a rare occurance…

No they didn’t. Black has always been the most printed shirt.

Black is awesome…You know what they say.

does shirt.woot sell long sleeve shirts as well?

The Kate Bush references made me giddy… I endorse taking them further. The “Sat In Your Lap” shirt, anyone? How about a “Them Heavy People” shirt and only made it XL and above?

I think the idea is “Acid Rain”

i like the guy on the bottom, but i dont get the rain thing

Oregon vampires unite! XD

The yellow and blue pure rain water mix with the lower (polluted) clouds to form green. The green water is then put through a cleaning process, notice that the water in the tank is still green, to become yellow and blue “pure” water again. Not sure if the green tongue is just green to keep the palette up or if he’s un-pure too.

At least that’s my take.

I will strongly protest a “Man with the child in his eyes” shirt.

This isn’t the 90’s, knock off the term “gothic.”

I like the shirt…maybe just cause when drinking the water in Cheney, WA you need to use Brita like 4 times to get the brown out…

i cant see the picture of ze shirt >.<

Nope.

Never bought from here before, is it possible to buy old shirts from the community or just the new one.

Just wanted to add my comments, mostly directed at all the people whining about the fact that it’s on black.

Black goes with just about everything. It’s a color that almost everyone likes or at least tolerates. It’s not an inherently gothic color. It also looks fine regardless of what color skin you have (I have extremely pale skin, and black clothing looks fine on me). I suppose black does draw more attention to the fact that skin is pale, but interpreting this as a negative presupposes that pale skin is a bad thing, which is a fallacy.

I would actually love to see MORE black, as well as more cranberry shirts.

Im just glad to know I’m not the only one who thinks that we’re missing something here.

Don’t wear this shirt: in the shower. What are you, drunk? That might be funny with your friends at school but in this house we show a little respect!

this happened just saturday night. i might buy one just for the irony.

Wow, that’s hideous. No thanks.