Fagor 4Qt Pressure Cooker

You can cook white rice and a few chicken breasts in 5 minutes, so this is perfect for a busy, small family. How about delicious shredded beef or pork in under 30 minutes? Everyone needs at least 1 pressure cooker.

Anything really. Beans are probably the best utilization of a pressure cooker though. Black beans that would take an overnight soak plus 3-4 hours of simmering in a regular pot take about 15 minutes to go from raw to delicious in a pressure cooker.

I’ve heard of people doing chili, as well as other things.

If you eat a lot of vegetarian foods where you go through a lot of beans, it’s a good investment.

I sure hope you received a quality post for this!

Dont’ buy it. The first time I used it, the pressure indicator flew off somewhere. Woot asked if i wanted a replacement or refund. Foolishly, I said a replacement. That was almost 2 weeks ago, I haven’t heard from them since. They are ignoring my emails. Very poor customer service and makes very weary about making any more purchases.

Please check your Spam folder as replies from Member Services may have accidentally been trashed by your email provider.

Either way, I have forwarded your issue onto Member Services directly for assistance.

Sincerely,
Woot Staff