Fall into Fashion!

If I’m not careful I’m going to kill my savings buying shirts and hoodies. But, but I love fall and the themes and and oh man when Halloween rolls around… Woot, you might be getting too much of my money by then, lol.

I’m kind of glad it’s not on long sleeved because I would have had to buy it and now I can just “think about it” which translates to “I’ll forget to buy it before the sale is over”

If anyone wants Foxfall in a WS AA Tshirt I have one to sell/trade. (I wear a ML or an Anvil WXL)

These are all very pretty, but I am holding out hope for a Halloween themed side sale. Of course, I shouldn’t actually hope for that, because I might as well hand over my bank account at that point. But I NEED Keep Driving! Need it!

I did the long sleeve under the tee for years. Then the Big Bang Theory came on and I realized I looked like Sheldon.
Not the best look for a women in her 50’s.

Love these, I have three already and would love to get 9 of them! LOL Not happening on my budget, maybe one this year…

I think that the comments about making Long sleeved an option is good, but My Own Personal desire is more Vee Neck Options.
Does anyone else love Vee Necks too? Dancing Wolf

Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed a dearth, or lack of shirts dark purple? Please, this is a cool color, too. And V-necks.
Thanks Dancing Wolf

I don’t need another hoodie, but I had to get Rake Break. This way I can switch between it and my Foxfall hoodie.

I am going to cry. I want a Fractal Tree zip-up hoodie so effing bad. Sadly, pullover is the only option and I just can’t abide pullover hoodies anymore. I wish woot had a way to sell every design on all possible items.

Whoo! My wallet is safe for another week! Lovely designs and all, but just not things I wear on t-shirts…

Have I mentioned lately how glad I am to see pullover hoodies back though? I want like a billion of them. So soft and perfect.

Needs “Nightmeow on Elm Street”

The last leaf, that’s my shirt, it fits most occasions. Its dark, it’s cold, it’s raining, you’re feeling lonely, etc.

Srsly? Only 3 long-sleeved t’s? Not everyone needs a gazillion hoodies! If you want these groupings to do better, offer more choices!

I looove V neck shirts (sooo much more flattering on a woman!). Finding nice ones anywhere is tough and finding them on woot is a joke. I don’t know why…

I’m in for one Jimmy… is that you? This is my first Woot shirt, so I hope it fits well.

And I agree with the person who said we need V-necks!

Ive been waiting to purchase another print of this shirt forever. It was my first woot purchase. I am in for 2 more.

It appears that all of the sizes are mens… why are there no women’s sizes available? There are plenty of women wooters out here!

The shirts come in men’s, women’s, and kids’ sizes; the hoodies are unisex; and many women fit into the men’s sized long sleeves (I am not one of them), so there’s plenty of stuff for women in this side sale! :slight_smile:

The Fractal Tree as a zip-up hoodie is my most wanted possible woot item. I have the pullover and I almost never wear it -when I do I’m putting up with the lack of zipper solely for wearing the design. Grr.

My only question is regarding Cool Breeze. I grabbed the original back in 2007, the day it first came out. The music staff and tree trunk were black and hard to see. Are the items easier to see now? Is the picture accurate that they have been changed to grey? If so I would love to replace my old one.